We Recommend

• oryandymackie - May 19, 2009 3:31 p.m.

Oh man, how ironic that Moira, THE MOST ANNOYING one, was left alive? Not fair. Plus, I prefer the suite in Tenpenny Tower. Much better.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - May 19, 2009 6:26 p.m.

At least half the list was Final Fantasy! D: Funny list though And OMG, I KNEW MEGATON WAS GOING TO BE IN IT It's practically the reason you made this top 7, Isn't it?
  • noobeater - May 19, 2009 7:09 p.m.

@crumbdunky lol fallout came out long before oblivion...fallout and elder scrolls have been out for a long time before just xbox 360. I hate ignorent people like you. anyway great article. I for one dont mind fallout being mentioned its funny, however when i played through i never nuked it and yet i destroyed tenpenny towers lol. however i went on me mates saved file to see what it is like to nuke it. IT IS WORTH THE HYPE!! =D
  • bonerachieved - May 19, 2009 7:31 p.m.

Totally knew Megaton was gonna be # 1.
  • FierceDeity - May 19, 2009 7:41 p.m.

you must've known i would say this but why isnt Clock Town included in the list.
  • RonnyLive19881 - May 19, 2009 9:52 p.m.

Phuck Midger! Kefika Blew up the WORLD in FF6 and basically became a God Lol. FF7 is so over rated...
  • Phantasmagorical - May 20, 2009 10:44 a.m.

*sniffsniffs* Poor, poor Cleyra peoples.
  • TripleAD - May 20, 2009 8:21 p.m.

The one second I clicked on this I thought to myself "Fallout 3's gonna be first
  • protospasm - May 20, 2009 8:33 p.m.

If these are the top 7, I'd suggest that the Magic City of Vane was a close 8th (to break the Final Fantasy addiction and all).
  • savage1159 - May 22, 2009 12:21 a.m.

How about the middle eastern town that got nuked in Call of Duty Modern Warfare? That was quite a spectacular and unexpected event.
  • UsernameAlreadyInUse - May 22, 2009 2:42 a.m.

"I wish we had another nuke we could detonate, you don't see that very often" Nooooo really?
  • AdelletheGifted - May 25, 2009 2:08 a.m.

Wowzers, that's a hella lotta fire in the FF series O__O
  • TheWebSwinger - May 25, 2009 5:35 p.m.

This article was completely worth it, strictly for the caption: "Also, this house is probably not about to collapse." Seriously,why is RPG architecture so precarious?
  • Superirish19 - May 31, 2009 1:01 p.m.

i got fallout3,i set off the bomb,but first,i robbed eeryone trying to kill me after i robbed all their stuff and killed a few megaton settlers.LOL!
  • whitesall - July 10, 2009 5:03 a.m.

i nuked a town once
  • Hayroon - July 11, 2009 7 p.m.

Midgar shouldn't be on the list because it didn't really explode
  • ReverendTed - July 29, 2009 5:11 p.m.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Sunder from Anachronox. Yet ANOTHER one of those snooty planet-cities full of scientists thinking they're smarter than everyone else. I mean, come on - you couldn't even secure travel to it without passing the "Brain Bouncer" to prove you're intelligent enough to go there. And it was destroyed in a spectacular fashion. I think the list could easily have sacrificed one of the Final Fantasy slots for it.
  • 50Dashes - August 18, 2009 9:26 p.m.

I knew Megaton was gonna be in here. Seeing as how it's all the rage with commenters, ReCaptcha: abutted Michel
  • twingun - December 21, 2009 3:03 a.m.

What about oakvale in fable 1 ?????
  • joemama9999 - September 24, 2010 12:10 a.m.

KOOOOOOLLLLLL-AAAID!!!!