• Hydrohs - October 13, 2009 9:10 p.m.

What's wrong with Monopoly, the board game?
  • kneehighsocks - October 13, 2009 8:50 p.m.

i thought i would show my family the wii video to show them why i wont let them get a wii....then i realized that would actually make them want it more..... uh why!?
  • rxb - October 13, 2009 6:33 p.m.

Fusion Frenzy 2 and a bottle of vodka are alot better than you think. Really the Vodka should come in a special 'fun edition'.
  • Evernight - October 13, 2009 2:52 p.m.

I don't know... I though the first fusion frenzy for xbox was pretty fun. There were only about 4 or 5 good mini-games, but they were a riot.
  • Tomsta666 - October 13, 2009 12:33 p.m.

Putting the Wii at number 1 was a cheap shot.
  • civver - October 13, 2009 11:54 a.m.

I feel sorry for the Wii, with all those mindless party games. It deserves better.
  • AuthorityFigure - October 13, 2009 10:53 a.m.

I'm glad I wasn't one countless criticizers of the Gamecube for it's lack of 3rd-party support. Do you now see what you dingus' were wishing for? The Wii full of this crap...
  • RatPuncher - October 13, 2009 3:24 a.m.

Let's hope Wii developers - and customers too - get all of this party-game nonsense out of their systems soon; I give them about another year and a half.
  • RatPuncher - October 13, 2009 2:58 a.m.

Who needs DJ Hero when you have Shrek Super Party? ;)
  • goochbiscuit - October 13, 2009 2:56 a.m.

Ha man, I was thinking, wow, a lot of these games are Xbox games. I'm surprised there aren't more Wii games. Then I got to the last page of the article, and bam! There they are, all at once. Nice article on shitty games.
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - October 13, 2009 2:56 a.m.

Must have been really hard to pick out the games for this list.
  • DaBadGuy - October 13, 2009 2:45 a.m.

That splash page of all the Wii games is more than a spitting image of the Wii game section at my Gamestop, I walk around the store browsing, I look at the 360 section, Halo 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, the PS3 section, Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, and then I get to the Wii section and I get an expression on my face that my friend called my: "Brain Hemmorage" face, Imagine Party Babyz, Cruise Ship Vacation Games, and Birthday Party Bash, *sigh*, it all started when they took the blood out of Mortal Kombat 2, it's a slippery slope. With Madworld and Manhunt 2 being among the few exceptions, the Wii has produced nothing but kiddie crap. Yah, there's also Super Mario Galaxy, which appeals to both Hardcore gamers and kids, if Nintendo could work better with that middleground the Wii would really improve, that's why I hope Metroid: Other M, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and the new Zelda project turn out great.
  • coolbeans - October 13, 2009 2:29 a.m.

"Videogame definition of "party": Crap for babies." lol so true.
  • Samael - October 13, 2009 2:23 a.m.

@michaelmcc827 Err...well...according to his twitter... "Horrifying confession: I bought Shrek Super Party and Nickelodeon Party Blast today. Yes, I spent my own real-life money on them..." Great article Bearhat. I just hope you escaped with your sanity intact.
  • Lurkero - October 13, 2009 1:28 a.m.

The scariest thing about party games is that if they keep being made, they must be making money.
  • gmilf71 - October 13, 2009 1:19 a.m.

My god, they look so lame!!!!!
  • vigeoman - October 13, 2009 12:43 a.m.

Honestly nintendo needs to start banning shity games like not allow them to publish it its fucking annoying to see all those at gamestop everytime i go their
  • zayleffein - October 13, 2009 12:30 a.m.

Oh hell no... I despise party games. But then I foresee every gaming platform to shamelessly plug the "togetherness" titled party games just to squeeze out a few more dollars out of the buyer. Playstation @ Home *glares*, Xbox Marketplace, and if you have ever been to nintendo.com and looked at the downloadables from there they are by far and wide the worst. I am almost ashamed to own a DSi.
  • linkganon - October 13, 2009 12:30 a.m.

party games are at 2nd for worst games ever, but #1 are those games that were shipped off before the bugs were worked out. ex, both matrix games. they were an incomplete game, a complete disaster. wierd that when girl gamers got into games, all these lame games came with them. i'm considering going sony after the wii, thanks nintendo for ignoring us your loyal customers for 20 some long years.
  • linkganon - October 13, 2009 12:16 a.m.

add weapons, deathmatch, take out everything that makes the game a party and that is my kind of game.