Topics

Top 7

• GoldenMe - May 4, 2009 10:43 p.m.

Need to find me a copy of Ar Tenelico.
  • michaelmcc827 - May 4, 2009 10:06 p.m.

I could really identify with the Pokemon ones, but once I chose one, I went with it for every game. I'm light side for all the Star Wars games too like KOTOR and such... I'm also glad Splinter Cell Double Agent was mentioned, although I messed it up and ended up nuking a city :( Best top 7 I've read in a while, great job!
  • Romination - May 4, 2009 9:44 p.m.

Carolyn's name for her Bulbasaur is totally excellent. That made me laugh pretty hard. I don't remember a choice in portal. The only real choice is 'how am i going to solve this puzzle?' and not 'should i kill the cube?' or 'should GlaDOS go down?' I think Pikmin's a hard choice...should I send them on a suicide mission or not?! it's heart wrenching, i tell you.
  • crabbo - May 4, 2009 9:37 p.m.

Nice article. I remember actually looking up an faq, to help me decide who to kill between the MCreary brothers in GTA 4... I ended up killing derrick.... I can see how choosing a starter pokemon could be a tough decision, but i usually, just start a file, trade my starter to a friend, start another save, trade, etc, and then finally have him trade me back all 3 starter pokemon.
  • Gunslinger - May 4, 2009 9:37 p.m.

I know these are actually pretty hard (I mean, the GTA one had me wondering for a few minutes...) I've not usually had much of a gut-wrenching feeling for the others. For BioShock, I just thought "well, I'll just be evil, and get more Adam. Easy!" And as for Fallout, I thought I'd just take the role of the anti-hero. So I shot the guy in the suit. =D
  • Samael - May 4, 2009 9:31 p.m.

I think I'm gonna go play Ar tonelico now...
  • TheWoolyMammoth - May 4, 2009 9:27 p.m.

The GTA choices were definitely hard, I agree. Also agree with Hurricrane about the art too lol.
  • NeoKef - May 4, 2009 9:26 p.m.

When going through Megaton my first time around, I decided to try to defuse the bomb with hopes of I fail and blow me and the town to hell. Instead my repair was high and I saved the town:(