Topics

Top 7

• Remake - July 5, 2009 9:16 p.m.

First off, I just want to say that all of these choices were great. The anime thing made me look up these forums, and... honestly, how do they do it? As for Fallout 3, I found the Megaton dillema an interesting choice - After all, at the end of the main story (Not including DLC), you had to choose whether to kill EVERYONE with the modified virus the president gives you. I mean, the entire Washington DC area. All dead. But the atomic boom part is pretty good too. xD
  • lorchan - July 2, 2009 11:54 p.m.

Portal is on the little honorable mentions... thing... but I suppose the choice you get there (at least unless there's another choice I'm not aware of) is wheather to kill the Companion Cube or use cheats. I used cheats. I couldn't kill my baby :(
  • anduin1 - June 1, 2009 11:19 p.m.

hmm not a lot of these are difficult decisions, the star wars one is always there but pokemon #1 ? >.>
  • Person5 - May 25, 2009 7:24 p.m.

I thought for sure mass effect and shivering isles would be in here ah well nice article
  • ryno - May 15, 2009 5:29 a.m.

in far cry 2 at least your friends can actually fight back
  • Blinder - May 13, 2009 12:04 a.m.

Three different endings depending on your karma in the game.
  • melloe - May 12, 2009 4:57 a.m.

#1 is soooo right. I think I always picked Squirtle so it'd be easier to defeat Brock right off the bat...
  • KidKobun - May 11, 2009 10:20 p.m.

"The aftermath: By game’s end, the “correct” choice is clear and irrefutable. Rescue the Little Sisters and you die a loved and respected man. Harvest and you’re basically Hitler. Oh, and all those extra resources? You get every plasmid and weapon whether you go evil or not. Whoops!" Awww goddammit! You're supposed to shout out "SPOILER ALERT!"
  • gingerbreadsoldier - May 11, 2009 2:36 a.m.

AUTOBOTS or DECEPTICONS >_<
  • gingerbreadsoldier - May 11, 2009 2:22 a.m.

i always go with the water pokemon in the pokemon games but by far one of the hardest decisions i make is horde or alliance in a PVP realm in WoW, then wat race i pick, then what class -_-
  • CoD_22 - May 10, 2009 5:50 p.m.

what about mag? thats gunna be one helluva gut wrenching choice to decide between sver, raven and valor. i hope all the noobs/nobs dont go instantly to raven coz its all hi tech. recaptcha: 1.012% baptisms! lol!
  • Roast_Pork - May 9, 2009 4:47 p.m.

Pork or beef, pork or beef,Pork or beef? Hmm? I'll have the pork!
  • thochaos - May 9, 2009 4:16 a.m.

These weren't gut wrenching at all for me. The only game I can recall really fretting over a decision wad Mass Effect.
  • Juggernaut140 - May 9, 2009 1:59 a.m.

You didn't put The Witcher, Baldur's Gate 2, or Mass Effect on there. Instead you put fucking Pokemon, a dating sim and Bioshock? Wow
  • tehsandvich - May 9, 2009 12:32 a.m.

Im wondering what is the one for portal it was straight forward for me go make portal jump through work out puzzles and everyone goes home/ off their pc/xbox360/ps3 happy also for all of them 7 i saved because i thought i was above the adam mad splicers 6. I defused and arrested the person (i thought i would fail the wasteland survival guide) so many restarts to sace lucas though :( 5.I haven't reached it yet 4.Rushed to my friends like hell so i was pissed to fail 3. ..... I feel offended to be lumped with that perverted lot 2. Varies often light if only because in kotor i level the people you kill as evil 1. Water because piplup was so cute (idiotic yes worth it yes as well)
  • 360nerd - May 8, 2009 3:45 p.m.

I remember when i was first playing bioshock i started to save those annoying as hell girls, but i accidently dropped my controller on the next one and it harvested her and then it saved so i didnt get either achievement
  • JohnnyMaverik - May 8, 2009 12:44 a.m.

I wont kill little sisters -_- they're 2 cute. I wish they wouldent run off thou, I'd like it if u could have had a third option nd adopted them... nyway, now ive successfully made myself look like a complete pedo I'm guna go play more Bioshock and save some more little sisters.
  • Cernunnos - May 7, 2009 9:01 a.m.

i didnt nuke megaton, i still ended up as "evil incarnate." megaton was simply too useful to nuke, so i killed that asshole instead. and his dead body lay over the table for over a day intil someone removed him. apparantly, NPC have no sense of smell.
  • patriotfan09 - May 7, 2009 4:28 a.m.

Amazing Top 7, Charlie
  • Corsair89 - May 7, 2009 3:45 a.m.

@mastersword369: technically no, Luca and Cloche are not lesbians. They are both technically in love with Croix(who is the main character and a guy), but if they were gay, it would answer a lot of questions. Also, keep in mind that most of the pictures of Luca and Cloche in compromising positions are fan art... most of them.