We Recommend

• Cleanser247 - December 21, 2010 8:41 p.m.

Great top 7 Tyler! I enjoyed it : D
  • BornToLose3 - December 21, 2010 7 p.m.

god damn Tyler, great job!
  • GwaR - December 21, 2010 5:22 p.m.

The Bloodstone one made me laugh so hard I was crying, must've missed it on 4chan...
  • tonyjk78 - December 21, 2010 5:08 p.m.

I've definitely been reading a lot of r/F7U12 recently, so this really worked for me. Good job, Wilde, especially on Blood Stone, of course.
  • BishopofHippo93 - December 21, 2010 2:46 p.m.

Kill him with bees.
  • sniper141 - December 21, 2010 2:37 p.m.

Oh crap i got Alan Wake for christmas!!!
  • philipshaw - December 21, 2010 2:24 p.m.

Great top 7,I have bought my own games so I know I haven't got any of these
  • Pytor - December 21, 2010 8:24 a.m.

Tyler Wilde, I <3 you! I'd like to request a Tyler, Tyler, Henry and Lizzie TalkRadar!!!
  • jmcgrotty - December 21, 2010 8:15 a.m.

At the danger of ruining all my street cred (cue laughter), what is the joke behind the "You like your games like you like your popsicles" line? Can't figure it out on my own and no search of the internet is finding anything. Help, please!
  • crumbdunky - December 21, 2010 7:09 a.m.

@soopermoose-I share your MoH>Blops opinion. Add to that the fact that since I now refuse to pay a Live sub I suffer Blops on either PS3 or PC where getting in and staying in a game(why does the host NEVER migrate with blops? Why do people still buy COD when COD4 is still the best and easily playable? Why haven't Acti spent any of our cash on dedicated servers? Oh christ)is nigh on impossible since Acti took Live to their hearts post sus hikes then MoH is both technically better AND means I don't give any cash to Kotick! BTW, I'd totally take Blur as a pressie ass I gave in to Split Second at the time and need light relief from GT5 sometimes! I know it's SO cool to hate on it but like GTPSP(and most GTs) it gets better and better the more you play it-I've never been disappointed by PD yet and the innernets deciding that only a Japanese company should be ridiculed for a long dev cycle won't sway me either.
  • Fuzunga - December 21, 2010 7:02 a.m.

Oh hey, Tony Hawk didn't make it on the list this year. So it's a good Christmas present, right? RIGHT!?
  • TURbo - December 21, 2010 6:07 a.m.

You like to go on reddit F7F12
  • NanoElite666 - December 21, 2010 6 a.m.

Fun fact, Other M was actually on my 'do want' list for this holiday season. Granted, it has to contend with the likes of Vanquish and Enslaved and Black Ops and New Vegas and some other games I can't remember off the top of my head...
  • Ultima - December 21, 2010 5:21 a.m.

The bloodstone comic is hilarious. I want see weekly installments!
  • lovinmyps3 - December 21, 2010 5:21 a.m.

Blood Stone. lmao
  • mattchew86 - December 21, 2010 5:11 a.m.

Nothing involving kinect. So true.
  • elpurplemonkey - December 21, 2010 5:08 a.m.

I think the funniest part of this whole article is how many people are taking
  • yoyoguy - December 21, 2010 4:47 a.m.

best article ever!
  • zanthox - December 21, 2010 4:31 a.m.

Epic hilarious article! great work Tyler!
  • soopermoose - December 21, 2010 4:25 a.m.

Ok while I agree with most of these, I have to strongly disagree with medal of honor. Honestly I have both Black Ops and MoH and I have a hell of a lot more fun in MoH, and I know plenty of others agree with me on this. Black Ops can suck it. PS. I happen to have an epic beard and this may have swayed my opinion.