Topics

Top 7

• metroid2099400 - January 20, 2009 8:57 p.m.

While Red Dead Revolver 2 would be amazing, I'd have to put my vote in for Metroid DS. I'm still playing the GBA games, and A DS one could be so much bigger. I can't agree with the suggestion of 2.5D visuals, because I feel that Sprites are much more artistic and you can make a much better atmosphere with them. Also the suggestion for a Survival Horror one would be nice, but mabye next generation when nintendo cares about us again and we can have some decent visuals to go along with it. Dead Space would be a good inspiration for what they should do.
  • slappshot67 - January 20, 2009 8:37 p.m.

Elder scrolls?
  • EricBratcher - January 20, 2009 7:29 p.m.

I'll second the Rayman bit. The original Rayman was one of my favorite Jaguar games. And yeah - it's an old argument at this point, but just for the sake of confirmation, I'm all about the new one from Team ICO. Their last two games are two of my top ten of all time.
  • wiiaredying247 - January 20, 2009 7:19 p.m.

Who knows maybe they'll realease FF VII as a PSOne Classic on the PS network
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - January 20, 2009 6:34 p.m.

I WANT A DECENT RAYMAN PLATFORMER AGAIN!! And fututre ftw. I think that making Metroid into a "search and destroy" type game - more like a sandbox - would be kinda good. Kinda like GTA with all the cheats as standard lol Come on... it would be fantastic! Oh god, ive just ruined my keyboard.... =S lol
  • SkullSplitter - January 20, 2009 4:48 p.m.

I would like CoD:Future Warfare but not until they make CoD:MW2
  • Snarf - January 20, 2009 4:24 p.m.

I want Gamesradar: The Game
  • nudger - January 20, 2009 10:56 a.m.

Hopefully the Levine project will be System Shock 3, although he's already said it'll be something new so probably won't be that
  • nudger - January 20, 2009 10:55 a.m.

absolutely no chance I'd buy a FFVII remake on the DS. A real PS3 makeover however and I'd be all over it
  • Defguru7777 - January 20, 2009 3:51 a.m.

Nintendo, stop. No more Wii Music. Just give us some Metroid.
  • EasyAce - January 20, 2009 2:34 a.m.

I'm still waiting for Free Space 3.
  • gorillaman23 - January 20, 2009 1:43 a.m.

HOLY CRAP the werehog stages weren't that bad. stop talking about how much sonic sucks and apreciate the good in what sega's giving you
  • Shadowhatchi - January 20, 2009 1:40 a.m.

I've been thinking more along the lines of Rival Schools 3!
  • FlyinHawaiian13 - January 20, 2009 12:12 a.m.

I know this doesnt have much of a chance, but i want Freedonm Fighters 2. I mean the last line was something about how russia would be back with more troops, more guns, more etc. so where is it?
  • animeman - January 20, 2009 12:07 a.m.

I want a Kingdom Hearts 3 for PS3 the Birth By Sleep for PSP and 358/2 Days for DS looks awsome but I want a sequel not a prequel.
  • Corsair89 - January 19, 2009 11:26 p.m.

I want Marvel vs Capcom 2 to come to XBLA and PSN. That would be fantastic! I know that what I'm about to say will never EVER happen and probably wouldn't work for a million reasons, but, I really REALLY want a mash-up of Street Fighter vs SoulCalibur! I just want Ryu and Kilik to be in the same frame beating the shit out of each other. Chun Li vs Talim. Bison vs Nightmare. Cammy vs Sophitia. Ken vs Seigfried. Dhalsim vs Voldo. Sigh...
  • Ravenbom - January 19, 2009 11:25 p.m.

I need to hear that Factor5 is NOT going under, and if it is, that at least Nintendo will buy their main dev team, especially since they used to be exclusively a Nintendo Developer for more than a decade and made some of the best looking and most fun games on Nintendo's systems. And then I need confirmation as to whether or not they're going to finish either Pilotwings or their other, more heavily rumored project for Nintendo, Kid Icarus. After that, I mostly want to hear some of Nintendo's classic franchises to be announced this year. More about the next Zelda, Pilotwings, Kid Icarus, Star Fox, FZero, Earthbound, a new and proper Pikmin and Chibi Robo not just a wii-re-release, Kirby and some kind of platformer game for Rayman and DK again. I'd really like to hear Capcom announce another Viewtiful Joe as well. Another BlasterMaster game too. Maybe look into localizing Captain Rainbow for the US... Maybe this is asking too much, but, Metroid-vania style DS Rygar? Good call on the Team ICO. All this uncertainty, at least I know there's a No More Heroes 2 planned.
  • Moleman42 - January 19, 2009 11:19 p.m.

I really want CoD: Future Warfare, but i hope Infinity Ward stays with it. I also would like to see a Star Wars Battlefront 3.
  • bioshocker - January 19, 2009 10:57 p.m.

woah that fighting game for the wii looks pretty awesome I'd definatly plug-in the dust collector if they brought that to North America.
  • bulletbill23 - January 19, 2009 10:19 p.m.

Metroid would be awesome. Do you think that they would port VII over to the DS with minor graphic update, or port it to PS3 with a major overhaul? Either would be awesome to me (and maybe a reason to get a PS3). I like the rumor of a new zelda being announced, which be my number pick for announcement.