Topics

Top 7

• gameium - May 25, 2009 10:09 p.m.

Oh the 3-D thing sounds like a bad idea, it really does. The brawl for the DS, however, would top my list. I mean, that system has been begging for a DECENT fighting game ever since it went out. Along with a few more decent sports games.
  • Cyberninja - May 25, 2009 11:33 p.m.

i have a feeling in a few short days we will know more about kh3 because of 365 days in japan i loved the sly games they were a blast and i would want to see Ape escape wii
  • pinoklin - May 26, 2009 12:19 a.m.

IMO we need a new MONKEY ISLAND game...that would be awesome
  • crumbdunky - May 26, 2009 12:34 a.m.

No. What we clearly need, and have done for an age is a REAL Dino Crisis 3. We can forget the abomination that bore the name and have some cool current gen Dinos to frak out over! Plus, it might finally break Capcoms current trend of te latest sequel being well inferior to the last(DMC3>DMC4, RE4>RE5, SF2>SF4(not mentioning SF3)and so on). They can sort out another Oni while they're at it too.
  • Zeos - May 26, 2009 12:40 a.m.

I can agree with all of those except a new GTA because I'm just not a big fan of those games really, call me crazy I guess. A Smash Bros for the DS would be great as long as it wasn't just a port of the N64 game and a brand new game in the series with new (not useless characters). A new Sly Cooper is long overdue because those three games were probably my favorite platforming games on PS2. Kingdom Hearts 3 is a given just because I'm a huge fan of that series, oh and I guess I don't care much about a new Rainbow Six game; I have yet to play either Vegas game.
  • Zeos - May 26, 2009 12:42 a.m.

Gah almost forgot, Nintendo needs to announce a new 2-D Metroid game for DS like NOW.
  • Ddz53 - May 26, 2009 12:57 a.m.

I dont think Rockstar's going to make a new GTA anytime soon, they just released Chinatown Wars and they seem pretty occupied with the GTA IV DLC
  • ChrisCom66 - May 26, 2009 1:36 a.m.

i would like to see a lil DMC 5 if Capcom is even working on that right now, but i doubt it.
  • mikeymo - May 26, 2009 2:23 a.m.

gta 4 sucked i hope they stop making the same pieces of crap over and over
  • may.be.vital - May 26, 2009 2:31 a.m.

I hope 3-D games don't catch on... If its not full virtual reality then im not interested. 3-D glasses are just another way for saying shit....
  • kanucksfan - May 26, 2009 3:34 a.m.

The only reason GTA IV didn't have planes flyable is because of 9/11. I don't want to offend anyone with that statement, but it's true. Too many people would re-create the events. It would be terrible
  • Solstice - May 26, 2009 6:36 a.m.

I would love to see GTA V and KH III. GTA IV & KH II were both terrific. Although, GTA IV had too much serious in it. Not enough humor. And, KH II was just beautiful. I would love to see the sequels. And @ mikeymo, I want to know what sucked so much about GTA IV. And another @ kanucksfan, who in the hell told you that? I never heard of that. My birthday is on 9/11 and yes, I do understand where you're going with that statement because so many people died on that day. But who in the right mind would re-create such a horrible event like that?
  • vitoruss - May 26, 2009 7:28 a.m.

If anyone makes a game with the 3D technology, it'll most likely be Ninetendo. And they'll screw it up. That seems to be the trend, now. Nintendo is innovative and introduces a new idea, and then Microsoft or Sony says, "Thanks!" and then does it again. But better. Much better. They won't announce a new GTA, however they'll definitely reveal what the new chapter of it will be. The chapter that is supposedly starring this Luis guy. I'd like to hear about a Devil May Cry 5.
  • vitoruss - May 26, 2009 7:34 a.m.

And GTA IV wasn't too serious, it evolved from all the '69' jokes and juvenile humor that San Andreas had (I counted at 8 least jokes about 69ing in it...) GTA should not get silly again, it's on the right track where it's at. The story of IV was incredible and on par with something you'd see in a AAA Hollywood movie. Watching Carl Johnson go from a street thug to a casino-heisting, jetpack-flying, F16-Stealin' super agent was totally not cool. They should re-do San Andreas with the gameplay and graphics that they have now and stick to the hood. But if it devolved back into its old ways, the politicians will never see gaming as the art form that it is. Saints Row doesn't advance gaming in any way at all.
  • charley235 - May 26, 2009 12:24 p.m.

i didnt like grand theft auto 4 it was too boring, too much driving and i easily beat every mission
  • SWAT323 - May 26, 2009 12:24 p.m.

i do want 3-d games and did you know that you do not live in the 3rd demension you live in the 4th
  • Punk0 - May 26, 2009 2:20 p.m.

I can't believe all the whining about 3D. Yes, because 2 dimensions are always better than 3 - bunch of tools. It's a natural progression. The next generation will easily handle 1080p and the only way graphics can get better is by becoming more photo realistic, which adds very little to a game. But to add a real feeling of depth... You guys sound like my parents complaining about DVD players: Why do I need another movie player when my VHS works just fine? MP3 player?? Bah! Where's my Walkman? Thankfully, most people don't fear change as much as you do.
  • usmovers_02 - May 26, 2009 2:29 p.m.

Not next generation but the generation after, you watch, games will be a full 3D.
  • AlpineGuy - May 26, 2009 4:34 p.m.

Another great Top 7! I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't made Super Smash Bros. DS yet. I assumed that would be their primary money-grabbing scheme following the Imagine Babiez series.
  • cherilusive - May 26, 2009 5:08 p.m.

R6 Tokyo would be awesome, great mock. drool.