• Wolf007 - March 26, 2009 11:15 p.m.

@Matt Keast You've spent around $1,080 congrats
  • Ramijiman - March 26, 2009 11:11 p.m.

charlie you are not alone I also love harry potter Games :) :(
  • Unoriginal - March 26, 2009 10:42 p.m.

I loved Shadow the Hedgehog. There I said it. I also share Daves love for Clay Fighter 63,33
  • Samael - March 26, 2009 10:33 p.m.

Loved the First True Crime, it was so hilariously over the top.
  • Montag - March 26, 2009 9:43 p.m.

Roadkill..... pah ...... Play Interstate 76, very fine. And any game with a poetry button has got to be worth a blast as well. Also Stage Amor, I like that
  • TheWebSwinger - March 26, 2009 9:40 p.m.

It's funny, the avid listeners of Talkradar here already knew this about Mikel, Shane, and Brett.
  • FierceDeity - March 26, 2009 9:27 p.m.

yeah must admit that i quite enjoyed the first harry potter game on the psone back in the day. and sonic heroes wasnt too bad but it became impossibly difficult, so then you'd have to play as team rose to make it easier. and i hate team rose. i mean a cat called big looking for his pet frog wtf
  • charley235 - March 26, 2009 9:04 p.m.

sonic heroes was enjoyable, but that one sonic game where you got to take care of the chaos eyedrop thingys was sweet. game im embarrassed to love- pokemon snap first game for 64 and when i loved pokemon, why i played it for many hours i have no frikken clue
  • certifiedpfl6 - March 26, 2009 7:46 p.m.

I absolutely love all of the Burger King games for 360. I don't care that nobody else does. I love to pop in Pocketbike Racer from time to time and just race around as a giant Whopper. It always makews me laugh and besides they were only like $5 and now I can get a used copy from any Gamestop for like $2. I LOVE BURGER KING GAMES...Long Live the King
  • Kerfluffle - March 26, 2009 7:17 p.m.

Sonic Adventure and Shadow the Hedgehog were games I loved waaaaay too much when they came out. Sonic Adventure isn't THAT bad of a game, but its nearly unplayable now. HOWEVER, I decided I would see just how bad Shadow the Hedgehog really is, since tons of people were spewing crap about it. I now know firsthand why.
  • oryandymackie - March 26, 2009 7:08 p.m.

come on! Where's Evil Dead: Regeneration?
  • John-117 - March 26, 2009 7:04 p.m.

Dear god, I thought I was the only person with a dark love of the harry potter games. Atleast I now know I'm not the only one charlie, thanks for the relief. Another funny article, the week of hate is a week of awesome now.