• RaIdEn - December 27, 2008 12:37 a.m.

26. when you lose dont blame it on the controller or the sun or some other lame excuse.
  • Wave360 - September 3, 2009 6:51 p.m.

I miss Paul Ryan :'(
  • secretsearcher - August 23, 2009 3:29 a.m.

This is an amazing article! I lol'd so hard :D And here are a few more: 26: Cheats are for punks. 27: Saving is more important than dinner, homework, or any other responsiblities. 28: If the boss won't die, look for the giant glowing spot and shoot your best weapon at it. 29: When in doubt, blow it up. and finally 30: Play Through the Fire and the Flames on expert at least once in your lifetime.
  • Thailer - May 11, 2009 2:58 a.m.

paul ryan fucking rules. end of story.
  • supaflymcmuffin - April 23, 2009 8:46 p.m.

yea biznitch i followed all these rules before i even read this and now i know im a truemanly gamer!
  • Mystery514 - April 16, 2009 3:04 a.m.

This was hilarious!
  • Catdork - April 8, 2009 8:23 p.m.

ha i have gone through so many ps2 controllers from throwing them haha
  • triforcerpgfreek - April 4, 2009 6:03 a.m.

when I was playing my life is a king I trun the sound off and started making a new story where insted of a king your a pimp!!!!!
  • Kaz993 - February 9, 2009 5:08 a.m.

you. yeah, you. the dude who write these friggin' awesome articles. I love you. Guy love. stop and I'll murder you, your mom, her second cousin, you dog, and anyone living withing 5 miles of each of them. ever. including Canada.
  • Auron - February 7, 2009 9:53 p.m.

One of the best articles i've read on here.
  • BeefSupreme - February 5, 2009 11:15 p.m.

I live by rule number ten. 2 PS2 controllers (San Andreas, NFS Underground) 1 Xbox S-controller (system died after buying new game) 3 360 controllers (GOW1, NFS Most wanted) 1 PS3 Sixaxes (Resistance 1 online game) 1 N64 controller (Perfect Dark) I showed those controllers who f@$%s who.
  • sharifsta - December 29, 2008 8:33 p.m.

first things first you should take out the part about brothers and sisters and girlfriends 90% of people on this site are 40 old virgins living in there parents basement while there parents keep saying your brother/sister is in a nice house some were and they dont get the idea its your time to wipe there ass not them wiping yours but they dont get the idea havent there girlfriend mad them watch the movie faliure to lanch opps i forgot good article (. .) ) ( ( ) i know nerds you want to maste>rbate over this but dont