• Amnesiac - July 28, 2009 11:32 p.m.

When I read the beginning of this article and saw that Homie Rolerz was too good for this list I knew this list would be a horror show.
  • GrantG - July 28, 2009 11:11 p.m.

so glad i never bought any of these
  • cronoman66 - July 28, 2009 10:52 p.m.

as a student of 3D modelling and animation it saddens me to think that i'll probably be working on something similar to big rigs in the future, just think someone spent time making those trucks, etc for it to be presented in a way that makes it completely devoid of value
  • Fizzmonkey - July 28, 2009 10:50 p.m.

Just imagine being trapped in a dark room until u beat a game like little britain, or big rigs. Elf bowling i played on the computer for free years ago, its a game like mine sweeper, it should not be sold.
  • Hobojedi - July 28, 2009 10:29 p.m.

Oh my god.. I played Nickelodeon Party Blast, it really did make me consider playing video games. It sucked really badly, and I couldn't figure out the multiplayer, and the controls felt backwards. *shudder*
  • Hurricrane - July 28, 2009 10:27 p.m.

@ Cyberninja - wow, that was a very deep 1st comment, one of the best if I do say so myself GODDAMMIT, I played Drake of 99 Dragons cause of the art style... I wasted 2 hours of my life on that fucking game. PS how is it Homie Rollerz got better scores than these?
  • CountFenring - July 28, 2009 10:22 p.m.

DEAR GOD I'M BLIND. Why Charlie, why?!? Now I'm forced to walk the Earth with the last thing I shall ever see being a horrible screenshot. Why do you hate me Charlie? Whoo! Big RIgs FTdubs
  • DontEatRawHagis - July 28, 2009 10:14 p.m.

I think I recommended Nickelodeon Party Blast to a 9 year old who couldn't decide between that and Over the Hedge. I should have just said get Super Smash Bros.
  • Corsair89 - July 28, 2009 10:13 p.m.

How did Big Rigs ever see the light of day? It's the most broken game I've ever seen.
  • fionnoh - July 28, 2009 10:11 p.m.

"It's time to save Christmas from those greedy little union elves." i lol'd so hard at this.
  • lucashintz - July 28, 2009 9:51 p.m.

The nicest thing I have to say aboot this article: A fantastically humorous work by Mr. Bearhat. The most scathing thing I can say aboot this article: It reminds me of an ign article...
  • Jokebox231 - July 28, 2009 9:49 p.m.

elf bowling 1 AND 2? there was actually a sequel? just the concept is ridiculous
  • CapnCrotchPunch - July 28, 2009 9:49 p.m.

What I'm seeing is something like turning over a rock, and finding the worst shit in the world that I wouldn't have ever known, or cared to have known existed.
  • Cyberninja - July 28, 2009 9:48 p.m.

big rigs over the road racing belongs in a hole deeper than the one they dug for e.t.
  • Br34ky - August 8, 2009 2:52 a.m.

Well, didn't play any of these games, but I thought of some nice statements for Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing 1. Your rig is really awesomely modified! It can do things normal rigs could never, and I mean NEVER do! ... 2. At least your vehicle goes in the direction you want him to go... It really does! Come what may... 3. At least(, so it seems,) you'll always be winning... Brilliant article! I was really laughing my ass off!
  • Mar27w - August 5, 2009 10:44 p.m.

enter the matrix was a good game with a vast array of combos and moves you could pull off which i like in scolling beat em ups,as for DRIV3R the car weight and handling was really quite good in fact GTA4 is practically identical in the way the cars control and feel but all the critics think the driving is brilliant in that game,dont figure
  • Conman93 - August 4, 2009 8:04 p.m.

Ha not one slighest good thing to say about Big Rigs
  • LittleTaco - August 3, 2009 6:06 p.m.

LOL i remember seeing a big rigs clip on a youtube vid but i thought they were just making up terrible games (it included guess the coler sube vs squere and more so yea) it looked too terrible and broken 2 be true..
  • soren7550 - August 1, 2009 4:50 a.m.

For the vid they have for Big Rigs, they should put in the Armake21 YouTube vid 'Games That Suck:Big Rigs-Over The Road Racing'. Not only does it show how truly horrible the game is, it also has great cometary by the guy who originally made the vid.
  • MonsterA95 - July 31, 2009 7:42 p.m.

I am proud to say, I have only heard of Elf bowling, and never saw these at gamestop, wal-mart, or target. Smart stores lol