We Recommend

• mozaralio - January 22, 2013 2:44 a.m.

I liked fusion frenzy... and I remember playing elf bowling when I was 7, I feel like it had better graphics on the PC in 1999 than it does on the DS in 2007?
  • Fletchdawg - September 25, 2012 11:51 p.m.

Awesome read, very funny stuff. Great list. That jackass game on ds wasn't on the list but was in the opening image, that thing was terrible to the point of unplayable, it was like a scaled down, non user friendly version of the insurance job parts of saints row 3 where you bounce off traffic. I never thought backyard wrestling was that bad a game I remember it being difficult from time to time but always enjoyed playing it and from memory liked the counter system, the hit detection worked and when you were playing someone with a similar skill leel it was pretty entertaining. Might need to fire it up tonight as I haven't played the PS2 in a while, why do I have fond memories if it is this bad? From memory it spawned a sequel too so they must have at least sold some copies...
  • tabuju - July 12, 2011 1:23 a.m.

I used to have Nickelodeon Party Blast on my PC! That game was actually pretty fun.. right now, i understand, back then, i thought any game was great.
  • Octoboy - July 19, 2010 7:28 p.m.

“So astoundingly bad that it manages to transcend nearly every boundary put forth by some of gaming's absolute worst of the worst.” That's great, really makes me miss the days Gamespot was reliable. On a different note: where is Superman 64?
  • LikaLaruku - January 31, 2010 7:54 a.m.

That Liesure Suit Larry video wasted 7 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
  • bigkriem - January 6, 2010 3:44 a.m.

no, you are not the winner, you are wiener for buying that crap
  • bigkriem - January 6, 2010 3:41 a.m.

How to make Big Rigs better:1)have guns 2)make it look better 3)make stuff solid, or just throw that pile of elephant poo away.
  • kneehighsocks - January 4, 2010 1:06 a.m.

I remember playing elf bowling on when I went to my grandparents house on their pc back in 1999. It was fun then, but then again I was like 8 years old.
  • dante1924 - December 28, 2009 6:57 p.m.

No you are not big rigs. You are most certainly not WINNER! Elf bowling took 15 seconds to make? Oh yeah? Big Rigs took only FIVE! Big rigs is winner at that, right? RIGHT?
  • BertTheTurtle - August 28, 2009 8:44 p.m.

Big Rigs sounds hilarious, but I always loved a game of Elf Bowling. Played it a lot when I was younger.
  • RandomIdoit - August 3, 2009 8:09 p.m.

EEEEEEEEEEW!!! These games make me want to puke! And F'ing POWER RANGERS was too good for this list? BIG RIGS IS THE 2nd WORST GAME EVER SPAWNED BY THE MOST EVIL VIDEO GAME MAKERS IN ALL OF EXISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • thumperdh - August 3, 2009 5:27 p.m.

I see every one forgot "Skydive" for the pc check it out yourself http://pc.gamezone.com/gamesell/p13236.htm http://www.games.net/external/103545/635/gamepro/skydive/
  • super0sonic - August 2, 2009 6:08 a.m.

Wow i kinda want to play that big rig game.
  • lovinmyps3 - August 1, 2009 11:10 p.m.

My god... the elf DOES have two dicks!!!
  • noobmasteroftehworld - August 1, 2009 3:57 a.m.

why isnt superman 64 on this the game is so terrible that its good let that sink in for a moment
  • GMAN2 - July 31, 2009 6:34 p.m.

Haha this has got to be one of the funniest articles.
  • Shrimpandwhitewine - July 31, 2009 3:43 p.m.

Great article, really funny read.
  • matt588 - July 31, 2009 4:43 a.m.

I actually enjoyed elf bowling and chicken shoot, but only because for some reason they were loaded on my high school's computers. Luckily I was able to play them instead of study.... on second thought maybe I should have spent more time studying because I seem to have been the only person stupid enough to buy destroy all humans:big willy unleashed. Just thinking about that abomination causes rage to swell up deep from within.
  • FriendlyFire - July 31, 2009 4:05 a.m.

For some reason I was *sure* Big Rigs would be #1... Maybe it's just that special!
  • theschwartzb - July 31, 2009 3:31 a.m.

I love how several of the "best quotes" for some of these games werent really good at all.