• HeadSquidZombie - March 16, 2011 8:03 p.m.

20% of Zelda music is great stuff, 44% is amazing, and 35% is mind-blowingly awesome. 1% is the boring dungeon/grotto background music that I'd call more of an ambiance than actual music. Nintendo may not have the best graphics, but they definitely have the best music. LONG LIVE NINTENDO, SCREW YOU TSUNAMI
  • bet138 - March 8, 2011 10:18 p.m.

wtf? no majora's mask? what about oath to oarder? what about song of healing? what about midna's lament from twilight princess? how much is sony and microsoft and sega and apple and Giant bomb and pokemon monday paying you to bash on the wii? i wish cheat planet sill existed
  • Odis - March 8, 2011 2:54 p.m.

I just fell in love with The Legend of Zelda... ALL OVER AGAIN. Ocarina of Time 3D!!! FTW
  • cheezitmonster - September 5, 2010 11:50 p.m.

I really wish that Zelda's Lullaby was on this list. Its just so beutiful; I want it to be played at my funeral. Also, I can't think of any song from Twilight Princess that was really good.
  • gamefreakl1996 - July 14, 2010 7:48 p.m.

i can play most of these :D
  • vigeoman - June 27, 2010 3:48 p.m.

I was extremely disappointed when i found out that the Song of Healing wasnt on this from Majora's Mask. That is my favorite Zelda song ever
  • BishopofHippo93 - March 5, 2010 12:32 a.m.

I have to say, I really don't like the song in the number one spot.
  • BishopofHippo93 - March 4, 2010 11:56 p.m.

The Legend of Zelda series has the best music of any video game franchise ever. Hands down. Also, anyone know where I could get a ring tone of "The Lost Woods"? That would make the best ring tone ever.
  • hamsterdoom360 - January 22, 2010 7:15 a.m.

How could the Hidden Village theme not be in there? And why was the menu screen from Four Swords Adventures w/ the kickass drum bit in it not included in that clip? Why isn't the Song of Healing anywhere to be found? Whyyyyyeeeeeee?
  • trojan12 - October 9, 2009 9:28 p.m.

Where is Zelda's Lullaby? That song has been in practically every game and is one of, if not the best tunes in the whole series!
  • chrisbg99 - October 5, 2009 11:10 p.m.

Can't say I fault you for anything I think is missing. There is so much good stuff. Personally I'm a big fan of the Hyrule overworld theme. No matter what remix or version it is.
  • masonlacey - December 7, 2008 8:35 p.m.

HEY!where is the song of storms in this!
  • xxkevmanxx - November 21, 2008 3:28 a.m.

I have to say Dragon Roost is the best...
  • Digidabee - November 8, 2008 2:34 p.m.

I agree with Gavo you wont get much better than Gerudo Valley
  • chaosdriver - September 25, 2008 11:39 p.m.

and true... why isnt the hyrule field of TP in this list?? i was hoping to find it.... its so great!
  • michelle-88 - September 19, 2008 10:52 p.m.

Wooooooooooow it's amazing work ^_^ , In my opinion Zelda Ocarina of time is the best & it's Songz also the best songs eveeeeeeeeer :D <3 i luv it & i adoooooore Gerudo Valley's theme
  • Jokebox231 - September 15, 2008 9:06 p.m.

I love Zelda music, but why is Twighlit Princess Hyrule Field not on the list, it may not be classic, but it is awesome!
  • Gavo - September 12, 2008 12:47 a.m.

Gerudo Valley = Best video game song ever created.
  • lynx987 - September 2, 2008 10:38 p.m.

zelda is the best 4 music
  • Thequestion 121 - August 29, 2008 2:10 a.m.

I love this theme!!! When I played Link to the Past/Four Swords on GBA, this one is in my top ten!!