• papergoon - December 16, 2010 1:11 p.m.

Each FAP makes me want to COME MORE.
  • philipshaw - December 16, 2010 12:31 p.m.

There needs to be a daily FAP
  • Grolsch - December 16, 2010 12:13 p.m.

great idea, love to see it.
  • TheCanuck - December 16, 2010 9:55 a.m.

Love it. you MUST do this for more games, it made my 4 am.
  • mykl - December 16, 2010 9:44 a.m.

I love this, 3 mario fans just playing through and cussing and being totally honest about everything! The length is a little too much but hell, it's a great game! Every time you guys FAP, I'll be watching ;)
  • thatoneguyPDX - December 16, 2010 8:58 a.m.

I have always expected to come across a video of Chris FAPing online, but Brett and Henry surprise me
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - December 16, 2010 8:35 a.m.

Woot quick looks are finally here they're my favorite part of Giant Bomb but it's the people playing the game that makes the video good not who thought of it first
  • EnigmaSpirit - December 16, 2010 7:17 a.m.

I wish all you FAPs were this long. Just to clarify, that isn't innuendo.
  • HeroOfLegend - December 16, 2010 5:23 a.m.

Is it weird that I actually really like The Lost Levels? Also, I thought Mario 2 was controlling funny when I played it as well...
  • deformedorange - December 16, 2010 5:09 a.m.

TOAD GETS ALL THE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ArcticMetal - December 16, 2010 4:48 a.m.

"Skating through a hallway of peril on a banana peel" made me laugh SO HARD, and the chris/henry heckling was so great. I really hope you guys keep doing this
  • Pantas - December 16, 2010 2:54 a.m.

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP SLIDE SLIDE DUCK DUCK SLIDE SLIDE CURE CANCER PITIFUL HUMAN
  • Xtapolapopotamus - December 16, 2010 2:10 a.m.

No GamesRadar, I do NOT like this idea. I LOVE IT! Great to see this sort of thing, and really hope to see more video features in the future. I already choose this site for entertainment, and these videos only make it more interesting and engaging. Hope to see some more!
  • EnragedTortoise1 - December 16, 2010 2:07 a.m.

Admit it, you guys just wanted to call something FAP, didn't you? I love it- do moar!
  • BigLandoz - December 16, 2010 2:04 a.m.

Tee hee...FAP... Anyway, love that you guys are dabbling into video content. Got my copy today from Amazon and have been listening to the soundtrack while typing my very last term paper. EVER. Because I graduate this Saturday! Hooray! ...what was I talking about? Oh yeah. Great price point for some great games and extra content. And keep on bringing the video stuff!
  • cracker33 - December 16, 2010 2:03 a.m.

This is the freaking greatest thing that I have ever seen! Please do more!
  • BoondockSaint54 - December 16, 2010 1:45 a.m.

Wow. 43 minutes. Awesome show but there is no way I can watch the whole thing in one sitting. I like it so far.
  • TheMonarch - December 16, 2010 1:30 a.m.

Great name, very funny. Please keep doing these! Though I do believe doctors recomend FAPing more than once a week. (Couldn't help myself)
  • FeathersMcgraw - December 16, 2010 1:15 a.m.

Not liking the name, but the rest was great!
  • foxyexplosion - December 16, 2010 12:58 a.m.

"skating through a tunnel(?) of peril on a banana peel" is an awesome line. Sweet vid, I always love seeing you guys in new things and hearing actual voice over text stuff. I feel bad for the deaf guy but this was awesome