• Budisawesome - May 13, 2014 11:13 p.m.

Re Loaded would be awesome.
  • ataru2600 - May 13, 2014 4:31 p.m.

I've been waiting years for a new Maximo!
  • Groocifer - May 13, 2014 10:37 a.m.

How about Lemmings? It would work great with Kinect (if Sony didn't have the rights to the game, of course). You could select your lemming with your hand, controlling like a mouse pointer, and shout out "Blocker!" or "Bomber!" and suchlike to give the critters their skills.
  • AlanW91 - February 22, 2014 5:58 a.m.

No love for Alex Kid, Shinobi, Star Fox and Battletoads?
  • Flashinthepan - February 21, 2014 9:31 a.m.

Though Capcom has all but forgotten MegaMan, Inafune will release Mighty No. 9, a spiritual successor top the Blue Bomber I think in 2015. (20XX)
  • CidGecko - February 20, 2014 10:11 a.m.

Bring back Maximo. Both Ghosts to Glory and Army of Zin were imaginative and fun.
  • Sinosaur - February 19, 2014 2:55 p.m.

You probably shouldn't have started with Gex. I'm pretty glad he's dead, and lampooning reality TV is usually as miserable as reality TV itself.
  • winner2 - February 19, 2014 2:02 p.m.

I'd love to see Medievil come back, that'd be great. That's some good nostalgia there. And Jim too. And Spyro. Like someone already said, skylanders does not count, just like rayman in the rabbids series does not count after the first one.
  • Britslop - February 19, 2014 1:10 p.m.

I'd like to nominate Wonder Boy, a former Sega icon. Although the first game was a fairly standard platformer, its sequel Wonder Boy in Monster Land brought in some RPG elements that made it stand out from the pack. Wonder Boy III was also good, but because it was on the Master System it was more or less ignored. I also have frond memories of Kid Chameleon as well.
  • newmachine - February 19, 2014 10:07 a.m.

EARTHWORM JIM should make a comeback!
  • CitizenWolfie - February 19, 2014 10 a.m.

Just thinking about how awesome Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse was for Revolution Software having full control over the game's design in every way. I think it'd really work for pretty much all of these games - especially Parappa, EWJ and Medieval. I think the problem with big budget reboots is that they try too much to modernise it and target a demographic that couldn't give a shit about some cute animal character or old school platform hero. Look at Bionic Commando - they tried to make it cool and gritty and ended up pleasing nobody. They become huge flops and the franchise is left for dead, whereas the indie "low risk, decent reward" model seems to be the better way to bring back a character from generations past.
  • Darkhawk - February 19, 2014 9:51 a.m.

Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins was the best modern update to a 2D classic in ages! I love that game, and I really hope they make another one! (Or Maximo! That was great, too!) P.S. Remember the Ghosts 'n Goblins MMO?
  • AgentSmith2518 - February 19, 2014 1:24 a.m.

I would love another Mega Man game as well. I'm still very disappointing that he wasn't in MvC 3, and no, Zero's costume doesn't count. Mega Man 2 was one of the first games I ever played, and Mega Man Legends was on of my first games when I got a Playstation, and I would still go back and play that game now. Capcom as whole has disappointed me lately. Even the portable Mega Man Network (or whatever they were called) were fun, and enjoyed them on my Gameboy Advance, but Capcom has seemed to drop all things Mega Man. Resident Evil seems to have lost its focus, RE4 was a great reinvention that kept a lot of the things that made me love RE (creepy and intense, but not quite an action game), but then RE5 and RE6 blew things to an outlandish scale.
  • LegendaryDragonite - February 18, 2014 11:05 p.m.

Spyro. No, the new Skylander version doesn't count.
  • Satchurated - February 18, 2014 8:13 p.m.

Please bring back Crash!!! Get his ass out of Activision purgatory. It's getting old. And just get back to the basics: no douchey tattoos, original characters with familiar artwork, and another classic of crash kicking cortex's butt. I've been reliving some classic Crash games on the ps1 and the more I see his name, the more I want to see a fitting reboot.
  • taokaka - February 18, 2014 5:33 p.m.

I'd like to see klonoa make a comeback, however all of his games were commercial flops despite being critical successes so it's unlikely.
  • shawksta - February 18, 2014 5:11 p.m.

LES GO PARRAPPA THE RAPPA HD COLLECTION WITH UNJAMMY LAMMY INCLUDED
  • shawksta - February 18, 2014 5:10 p.m.

Megaman fans say Sakurai gave Megaman better justice in that 1 minute trailer than Capcom did these past years.
  • Redeater - February 18, 2014 2:41 p.m.

I would love to see another Medievil game. I wish Sony would release more, smaller AA games on the store instead of focusing so heavily on AAA big budget games.
  • sephex - February 18, 2014 1:54 p.m.

Earthworm Jim!