• VideoGabes - October 5, 2012 4:43 p.m.

My rosed-colored glasses game was originally going to be Goldeneye 64 as well but I will go with Banjo Kazooie on the N64. For some of the same reasons as many other N64 games, it is very difficult to move around in the 3D environment games with only only analog stick. Plus, after playing Banjo Kazooie on the 360, it showed how much more playable that game can be with two sticks. Thanks for the great show again guys!
  • JMarsella09 - October 5, 2012 3:04 p.m.

Well I'm not going to say Enter the Matrix again, so instead I'll go with original Crash Bandicoot. Don't get me wrong it's not a bad game, but 2 and 3 are so much better. The boss fights aren't all that creative or fun. There is no story whatsoever. The controls are somewhat awkward the difficulty isn't balanced either. It's not very pretty either compared to the sequels. Really the first Crash is a product of its time.
  • rainn'sgaydar - October 5, 2012 2:46 p.m.

My rose-colored glasses game is probably KotOR 2. It's broken, porous, and doesn't even make sense at times, and yet I love it. And I love it because I choose to ignore the glitches and texture pops. I love it because the classes aren't balanced and being a Force power focused player is way overpowered and amazing. I love because what others view as plot holes, I view as artists leaving things open to interpretation because I live the story and experience too much to accept it's broken, even though it is. And most of all, I love it because the final boss is as dumb as any. Three floating lightsabers. Cheap, stupid to look at, difficult, and pointless. And awesome. Because it's three floating lightsabers. Rose-colored glasses, thy name is KotOR 2.
  • peace4me - October 5, 2012 2:29 p.m.

I really loved Tony Hawk's Underground. I seriously put like 50+ hours in that game and loved every second of it. Played it recently, after playing the skate series, and I just questioned what kind of person past me was. Everything was horrible about this game, especially Chad Muska. Damn you Chad Muska!
  • wadesmit - October 5, 2012 1:22 p.m.

FINALLY. Jesus, I thought it wasn't coming out today.
  • Lurkero - October 5, 2012 1:21 p.m.

Fridays now? I am much more comfortable with the podcast on Tuesdays. There are already too many Friday podcasts.
  • lilspooky - October 5, 2012 12:26 p.m.

RadioRadar is GO! I would love to see a radioradar in the More section in the dropdown Navigation.
  • GR HollanderCooper - October 5, 2012 2:09 p.m.

Working on it!
  • lilspooky - October 5, 2012 4:04 p.m.

Why thank you good sir
  • Stabby_Joe - October 5, 2012 12:05 p.m.

I forgot you moved to Friday. Works for me though since all my podcasts are now spread out. I'll answer QOTW after listening, better be a good one. *shakes fist*