• g1rldraco7 - April 4, 2014 2:39 p.m.

Really? You are guys are heartless, I mean no one misses Greg at the office at all?! I just can't believe no one excepts the community misses Greg. You're all sick!!!! Anyway before I go an a rant and rip you guys a new one my answer for QOTW, my favorite weapon is Sanguine Rose from Elder Scrolls Skyrim because yo can summon a demon to help you fight against animals, bosses and dragon :P
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - April 4, 2014 3:03 p.m.

I was pissed at first, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that Greg was a shitty community manager. He could've used Ask GamesRadar as a great way to engage with the community and respond to criticism, but instead he chose to answer nothing but joke questions.
  • g1rldraco7 - April 4, 2014 3:34 p.m.

AT LEAST GREG LISTENED TO US, HE DIDN'T IGNORE US IN THE CHAT LIKE MOST OF THE EDITORS DO AND HOW DARE YOU CALL GREG SHITTY, DO THAT AGAIN AND I WILL TORTURE YOU!!!!!!!
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - April 4, 2014 4:34 p.m.

You're giving me a chubby
  • g1rldraco7 - April 4, 2014 5:11 p.m.

What's a chubby?
  • Sinosaur - April 4, 2014 5:25 p.m.

A chubby is a small boner.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - April 4, 2014 6:01 p.m.

I love you all
  • TCMU287 - April 4, 2014 9:49 p.m.

What happened to Greg?
  • GOD - April 4, 2014 10:24 p.m.

The apocalypse. Also this: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-03-28-future-publishing-cuts-us-staff-by-a-third
  • g1rldraco7 - April 5, 2014 12:01 a.m.

Thank you, I hope you are doing well my friend :)
  • shawksta - April 4, 2014 11:26 p.m.

Greg definitely cared a lot at Twitter, except it seems the guys now just dont want to grieve, that glorious man will be missed
  • TaserLime - April 4, 2014 1:46 p.m.

My favourite weapon in a game is the Smoke weapon from Tetris Party. From the wiki.... "Smoke[edit] The Smoke item. Smoke covers an opponent's Matrix until they shake it away. Target: Single opponent This item has special controls for targeting. The Smoke item covers an opponent's Matrix with smoke, preventing them from seeing their Matrix. Smoke is cleared by shaking the Wii Remote or rapidly pressing Zl button or Zr button on the Classic Controller. You can choose which opponent to affect by pointing the Wii Remote at their Matrix. By default, the game will select one opponent at random" "Tetris is a flat circle" - The Tetris Detective (from the show Tetris Detective on HBO)