• winner2 - November 22, 2013 8:50 p.m.

At the time my second youngest brother was 10 or so, and he was playing oblivion in the living room. He was at a part where he was stuck in a bad save because he was OCD about only having one saved file at a time, and he couldn't stop dying in this part during a main story mission. He was eventually screaming and on the verge of tears, and when he died again I busted out laughing and said "you suck" from over on the windowsill. He screamed at me to shut up and picked up a big hard cover book at me which I sidestepped, and the window behind me shattered. My eyes got wide and I covered my mouth to keep from laughing as my dad exploded out from behind his bedroom door, and my brother got in so much trouble that I will never let him live it down. And my youngest brother once got so mad at a game when he was 7 that he decided it would be a good idea to take a shit inside our old sega genesis.
  • TCMU287 - November 22, 2013 10:34 p.m.

I've never been so mad at a game that I defecate in it, and I get pretty mad sometimes. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - November 25, 2013 11:20 a.m.

Lolol was it, like, IN the cartridge slot?
  • winner2 - November 25, 2013 11:22 a.m.

It was indeed. It never worked again.
  • TheGooseinator - November 22, 2013 8:24 p.m.

I'm the guy who submitted the corrections song. And FOR THE RECORD, the corrections song was featured on the show FIRST. All kidding aside, though, the top 7 song is awesome too. Compliments to the other guy. In fact, I have an idea! Someone else should make another song with that same arpeggio, and it could be like a recurring theme on the podcast!
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - November 25, 2013 11:16 a.m.

I sometimes listen to both of those songs just for fun because they're catchy tunes. Good work!
  • supergiraffe - November 22, 2013 6:43 p.m.

So, I'm an only child without much of an extended family. I also prefer single player games. One time a cousin was over for the weekend who was really into shooters, and that's all he wanted to do. No movies, no TV, no going out for food, just shooters. To escape this I invited one of my friends over and tricked him into playing videogames with my cousin while read webcomics.
  • g1rldraco7 - November 22, 2013 5:10 p.m.

First off, APOX ON THEE TOMAS MAGRINO, HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT KILLER INSTINCT LOOKS LIKE STREET FIGHTER 4!!!!! YOU SIR NEED STRONGER GLASSES SINCE STREET FIGHTER USES WATER COLORS AND CELL SHADING!!!! I really hope I don't get in trouble for explaining this. The difference in cosplay and yiffing is that cosplay doesn't have the private parts showing in the costume. When the costume either has a compartment for your privates to be out or you make the privates on the costume for intercourse then it's yiffing. I can't imagine that people made an online store for dragon dildo's. I don't want to warp my mind so I will steer clear of Bad Dragon.com. Anyway to answer the question this week, it would be playing Clayfighter on the SNES with my older brother Ben. That was the first fighting game I ever played and my brother Ben showed me how to do the different combos and attacks each character did. His favorite character was Bad Mr. Frosty and mine was Blob. That helped me get into video games and we would always rent games together at the video rental store that was near our house when we were kids. If it wasn't for my brother Ben, I wouldn't be the gamer girl I am today :)
  • TaserLime - November 22, 2013 4:01 p.m.

tetris
  • GOD - November 22, 2013 2:48 p.m.

Hmmm well I have a bit of a poor memory when it comes to these early childhood things, but I fondly remember the first times I got to play some split screen FPS multiplayer with my cousins in the form of Turok and some South Park FPS on the N64.
  • antiAntag0nist - November 22, 2013 5:51 p.m.

Turok 2 Deathmatch was a lot of fun back in the day
  • BladedFalcon - November 22, 2013 1:54 p.m.

My brother, JC, (Juan Carlos, just to be clear...) is pretty much 10 years older than me. And you could pretty much blame him for me being the obsessive gamer I am today, because even before I was conscious enough to actually play, he already had several consoles to play from. Because of this, and despite the huge age gap, we've always been able to bond over videogames, and to this day, every single game we buy we share or trade it between us. Anyway, when I was a kid, one of my favorite things to do was to sneak past my bedtime over to his room, where he was always awake, either playing videogames or watching a TV show like X-files and such. And he always allowed me to stay to watch the show together, play together, or even let me watch if it was a game I wasn't supposed to play myself. One such game was Metal Gear Solid, that game came out when i was 9 years old. Wasn't supposed to play it, but thanks to him, I was able to experience the entire game on different sessions with him, and it blew my young little mind. It became one of my favorite games to this day, even if I never got to play by myself when the twin snakes remake came out for the GameCube. And it was all thanks to him and his disregard for sleeping hours or ratings. Thanks bro.
  • antiAntag0nist - November 22, 2013 1:51 p.m.

Last weeks podcast was a total mess BUT it was one of my favorites so far. Looking forward to giving this a listen. For the QOTW, it would have to be playing WWF WrestleMania 2000 on the N64 for the first time. I remember my cousin brought it to my house, along with a couple friends, and we played it well into the night. That game was amazing and is another fond memory I have of playing the N64 with family & friends.