• TomSJ3 - August 16, 2013 9:43 p.m.

I'd love to see a humble Rockstar bundle, because I feel like a rockstar when I'm wearing Arnette sunglasses! I've played a lot of Rockstar's games on consoles already but I would totally play the older GTAs, Bully, L.A. Noire, the Max Paynes, and Red Dead again on PC if I could get them in a cheap bundle.
  • Tranquilbez34 - August 16, 2013 9:01 p.m.

A Humble Take-Two Bundle containing Classic 2K and Rockstar Games. I'd include games like the PS2 era GTA's, Borderlands, Bully, MAFIA 2, Red Dead Redemption, The first two Bioshock games and all three Max Payne's
  • rainn'sgaydar - August 16, 2013 8:07 p.m.

Naughty Dog. Because their super lame 90's logo would be helped so much of they changed it to a dog wearing Arnette sunglasses and peeing on opposing game companies' logos. That's what is call a naughty dog...but he'd be super cool too with his Arnette shades.
  • g1rldraco7 - August 16, 2013 7:22 p.m.

Raise the volume next for the jingles, I only heard Greg's sexy purr and that was it. I'll pass on this week's question, since I have too many games as it is and no reason to get my hopes up since I don't win even with these neat arnette sunglasses on and nothing else.
  • DaveGoose - August 16, 2013 6:05 p.m.

Game deals song didn't play....just silence?
  • PlainLikeVanilla - August 16, 2013 7:35 p.m.

Yup same.
  • GR HollanderCooper - August 16, 2013 8:28 p.m.

NOOOOOOO i'll fix it for next week.
  • BladedFalcon - August 17, 2013 8:07 a.m.

No, it DID play... only it was barely audible. I was only able to make it out because I was listening to the podcast with audio canceling headphones, and turned them up to the highest volume... But it was there XD
  • Goldeneye007 - August 16, 2013 5:52 p.m.

I'll be generic, unlike arnette sunglasses, and go with nintendo. They gave a kind of humble bundle back when te 3ds got its price drop, more of a humbled bundle, but why not another? Nintendo is the only company really where they can give 2 or 3 mario games at a discounted price and people will be thankful. Why can't they release a package of the back log of n64 games? Jet Force Gemeni, Blast Corps, Bomberman Hero, et cetera all for the 10 bucks per game they charged on wii. Just, why not.
  • StrayGator - August 16, 2013 5:25 p.m.

As a fan of ahead-of-their-time 3rd person shooters, awkward Matrix tie-ins and Earthworm Jim, I'd love me some Humble Shiny Entertainment Bundle. My only concern, with this much Shiny taken all at once, shouldn't I need something to protect my eyes?
  • garnsr - August 16, 2013 6:10 p.m.

Hey, I was going to say Shiny! Didn't Cool Spot wear Arnett sunglasses? And what about that thing on the MDK guy's face, wasn't that by Arnett?
  • LordZarlon - August 16, 2013 5:10 p.m.

I'd love to sit back, put left hand in a bag of Doritos, fire up the latest Humble Bundle from Gas Powered Games, and use my right hand to put on my sparkling pair of Arnette Sunglasses signed by the greatest man alive! That's right Henry! I WANT YOUR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!