• ssj4raditz - April 27, 2013 3:43 p.m.

I'd want to play cards with: Mike Nelson Pinkie Pie The King of All Cosmos The Tick
  • codystovall - April 27, 2013 2:42 p.m.

The only card game I play is the yugioh tcg, so I would just like a new one of those to come out since its been a long time, but probably wont since now there are so many cards and too many sprites would have to be made.
  • codystovall - April 27, 2013 7:20 p.m.

And I would play yugioh with Pikachu, Dante(DmC), Batman, Tim Curry, and Severus Snape with Optimus Prime as dealer.
  • MySistersPeriodTastesFunny - April 29, 2013 8:45 p.m.

You are just the worst.
  • codystovall - May 3, 2013 3:32 p.m.

F**k off.
  • theflyinfoote - April 27, 2013 11:10 a.m.

I would play with an Elcor from Mass effect because before every bluff they would declare "bluffing I'll raise", Gollum from lord of the rings because he will argue with himself about what to do and finaly Guybrush Threepwood because he's a mighty pirate.
  • SychoGamer - April 27, 2013 6:10 a.m.

Wario, Gordon Freeman, and Daxter
  • wadesmit - April 27, 2013 12:54 a.m.

Sir Daniel Fortesque, because he's a skeleton and who wouldn't play cards with a skeleton? The thing from Journey. Having no hands, it wouldn't be able to play cards very effectively, thus enhancing my chances of winning! And finally Lee from The Walking Dead, because fuck that guy needs a break.
  • DarthEnderX - April 26, 2013 11:49 p.m.

Bender from Futurama Jake from Adventure Time Marcus from Gears of War Wakka from Final Fantasy X All John DiMaggio, all the time!
  • g1rldraco7 - April 26, 2013 11:42 p.m.

Well first in my poker game I want, Marcus Fenrix from Gears of War since he's already angry and muscular so seeing him flip out in poker rage is a plus. Second is Darth Vader since I am on the dark side and he is just too awesome. Third would be Connor from assassin's Creed 3, one of my video game crushes would make this poker game perfect :)
  • shawksta - April 26, 2013 11:29 p.m.

SOUNDBOARD! YAAAY! Ive been replaying/playing some games recently reminding me of the bros i have loved throughout that leaves you sad in the end. I would seriously play rounds of Poker with Sir Walter from Fable 3, John Marston from Red Dead, Vaas from Far Cry 3, and why the hell not, Luigi, because apparently he can play Poker in those DS minigames.
  • ljrivarola - April 26, 2013 9:49 p.m.

Catherine, Bayonetta, Harley Quinn... Wait... We're talking about strip poker, right?
  • omega1180 - April 28, 2013 6:39 p.m.

Catherine... Halsey? Yesh, good luck with all that.
  • dns - April 26, 2013 8:52 p.m.

Would be interesting playing cards with Professor Layton, because even thought he is a puzzle genius and probably would win every and each game, as a true gentleman he wouldn't humiliate me. So as a teacher, not only would teach me how to play cards better, but how to be gentleman.
  • rainn'sgaydar - April 26, 2013 7:58 p.m.

Princess Peach, Sackboy, and Nathan Drake. The first two because they'd be easy to beat. Drake because we could tag team hustle them and then, because he's so blindly trusting, I could take his half of the winnings.
  • lazar-janus21 - April 26, 2013 7:35 p.m.

Home Simpson, Daxter, Kyle Katarn
  • Jdub9064 - April 26, 2013 6:50 p.m.

I would want to play with Solid Snake, Booker Dewitt, Jackie Estacado from The Darkness, Wrex from Mass Effect, and Arbiter from Halo.
  • TaserLime - April 26, 2013 4:41 p.m.

i would play cards with the 5 tetrominoes from tetris. a couple of jokers those guys are (see what i did there)
  • antiAntag0nist - April 26, 2013 4:18 p.m.

I would want to play cards with Roman Bellic from GTA 4, The Joker, Master Shake from ATHF, and Liara from Mass Effect.