• Jonamon23 - May 1, 2013 5:28 p.m.

I would want to play cards with: Vaas Captain Jack Sparrow Wei Shen and being dealt cards by a Hyperion Dealing machine with Handsome Jack's personality.
  • ShadowOps117 - May 1, 2013 3:04 p.m.

Sonic, Kirby, and Pikachu. Sonic would run off with the cards, Kirby would Inhale them, and Pikachu would shock us when he lost. Plus, we can't play strip poker, because all of them are already naked.
  • Goldeneye007 - April 30, 2013 6:44 p.m.

King of all Cosmos, Silver Surfer, Superman 64, and Bruce Lee playing Bridge. Abe Lincoln from Fight Club and Fred Durst from Smackdown!: Just Bring It can be unlocked.
  • SunniDee - April 30, 2013 4:04 p.m.

Easy. Nathan Drake Garrus Ash Ketchum Texas hold em Reason why, they would easily have the best stories to tell. Garrus with his stories from his days as archangel. Nathan with his treasure hunting stories, and Ash with his tales of traveling around the regions with the goal of becoming a pokemon master.
  • aznxchunky - April 30, 2013 10:49 a.m.

Excellen browning from super robot wars OG Pascal from Tales of graces Mordin from ME Agent 47 (best poker face) my dealer would have to be Nathan drake Texas Holdem!
  • MySistersPeriodTastesFunny - April 29, 2013 8:38 p.m.

Miranda Lawson- Mass Effect 2 Lara Croft- Tomb Raider Clementine- The Walking Dead Which card game? Easy! Strip poker!
  • Dadyo238 - May 2, 2013 4:05 p.m.

I don't know whether it's the fact that you chose Clementine for Strip Poker or your user name, but something tells me you're kinda strange...
  • Xtapolapopotamus - April 29, 2013 7:31 p.m.

-Dr. Orpheus from Venture Bros, because he's so bombastic and hilariously dramatic. Calling his bluff or defeating him would lead to some hilarious bits of inanity. -The Ice King from Adventure Time. Tom Kenny is the man, and Ice King is awesome and funny and a pathetic loser, much like Claptrap. -Teddy from Persona 4. Teddy is my favorite character from P4, he also is a loser, but I love bears, puns, and puns about bears, so he'd be a great fit for the table. The dealer could be Handsome Jack because why not.
  • TheThingAboutTheCommentsSectio - April 29, 2013 5:59 p.m.

First, I would go with Kenshi, from Mortal Kombat. Hopefully, his being blind will make things easier for me. Then I was would pick Robot Unicorn, from Robot Unicorn Attack. I imagine that he would put a free ride on the line if he lost all of his money. Can you imagine riding Robot Unicorn? It would be awesome, but my crotch hurts just thinking about the jostling. Finally, I would go with Guybrush Threepwood. Just to give you guys yet another excuse to talk about Monkey Island. Seriously. You guys keep yammering on like this, you'll get an easter egg in Monkey Island 6.
  • Gingy111 - April 28, 2013 11:57 p.m.

I dont care who I play with as long as I can have Morgan Freeman doing a voiceover
  • bko - April 28, 2013 10:19 p.m.

Metal Mario, Chibi Robo, Clank and Master Chief. Not because of their personalities, but because they all wear very reflective outfits and I could see their cards really easily.
  • winner2 - April 29, 2013 5:26 a.m.

This genius right here
  • SpadesSlick - April 28, 2013 8:54 p.m.

First off I would choose Charles Barkley from Shut Up and Jam Gaiden. Charles would serve up the comedy and knows how to lose money as his Vegas gambling debts show. Luigi would provide comical overreactions to every hand and would confuse and anger Barkley with his barely understandable gibberish speak. Last but not least, Adam Jensen from Human Revolution. You need the serious guy to bounce dialogue off, and besides, I want to hear Jensen state how he never asked for this every time he loses a hand. This will be a game of Texas Hold 'em of course, none of that cute shit here.
  • MouseKlok - April 28, 2013 7:13 p.m.

Wallace from Scott Pilgrim Yorick Brown from Y: The Last Man aaaaaand Raz from Psychonauts also euchre is definitely the best card game out there
  • omega1180 - April 28, 2013 6:33 p.m.

Its a tough call, but the three i'd like to play cards with are: 1 Bowser, because... well why not 2 a helmeted character (Chief/samus/prophet... etc), helmeted characters are usually hard to read... a good challenge 3 Slippy, HaHa NO fuck that frog... Heavy rain's Ethan, because JASON! Oh and the dealer, Jason Statham..
  • anchgu7 - April 28, 2013 5:07 p.m.

I'd love to play cards with Sully from Uncharted, Kvothe from the Name of the Wind books, and a digitialized version of Gob from Arrested Development. And Wheatley would be the dealer.
  • EAC73 - April 28, 2013 2:13 p.m.

I would like to play cards with CJ from GTA San Andreas, Mordin from Mass Effect, a Jawa, and a Big Daddy.
  • Dadyo238 - April 27, 2013 7:37 p.m.

I would love to play with Jaws. I bet he's a real Cardshark. See what I did there? Anyone? ANYONE?!
  • GR_TomMagrino - April 30, 2013 10:25 a.m.

I mean, I guess you can have a high five. *high five*