• garnsr - March 22, 2013 11:47 p.m.

My research says that Lucasfilm says it's pronounced at-at, not A T A T, and I've always said and heard it as at-at. We never said Nes or N E S as kids, we always said Nintendo or Super Nintendo, but as gaming has grown just saying Nintendo isn't the same as in the 80's or 90's, but AT-AT can stay how it always was. I'd like remakes of the great Compile shooters like Musha and Zanac. I'd love just a compilation of them, HD or not.
  • avantguardian - March 23, 2013 6:12 a.m.

i still have my original at-at from childhood, and i can remember the commercial for it distinctly pronouncing it "at" "at" (they say it like, 50 times). it wouldn't be compared to droids, per se, as much as it would be compared to military tech or vernacular. i.e. FUBAR, AWOL, FAMAS, LAW, etc. there are exceptions, of course, like "KIA" or the aforementioned at-st, but the idea of pronouncing the acronym is certainly very common. i believe this largely has to do with how they sound when spoken via transmission, to easily be "heard, understood, acknowledged" (HUA!). sometimes we're just wrong about things we're passionately nerdy about, but i know you can come back from this! :)
  • avantguardian - March 23, 2013 6:20 a.m.

so this has inspired me to seek out that old commercial, and it's on youtube. y'all should check it out.
  • avantguardian - March 23, 2013 4:58 p.m.

I-Ws? or would that be eews? :)
  • ljrivarola - March 22, 2013 11:05 p.m.

I want a remake of MediEvil. That game was SO good... Sony needs to bring the franchise back. Sir Daniel on Playstation All-Stars is not the same thing. Also... YES! MAXIMUM CARNAGE FTW! I beat it and GOD how hard it was... F*ck you Carnage By the way, Ryan hablas español bastante bien, te lo dice un argentino :)
  • avantguardian - March 22, 2013 9:02 p.m.

mutant league football/hockey please.
  • supergiraffe - March 22, 2013 8:50 p.m.

It's easy to point at console games, but I want to see the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight games get an HD overhaul, most of those either look like Doom, or PS1 games. Kyle Kattarn has gone on to be a fairly well known expanded universe character, and giving fans those games with crisp new graphics would be great. I would also like an option to keep the FMV cutscenes in these HD versions, because why not?
  • rainn'sgaydar - March 22, 2013 8:27 p.m.

I want to see Majora's Mask get the 3D treatment OoT got. I have to figure it will happen, but you never know.
  • rainn'sgaydar - March 22, 2013 8:56 p.m.

Seeing all the FF VII suggestions makes me wonder what amount of irate fanboys would come whine about any non-10 review, which would be likely considering it seems at least half the GR reviewers have issues with the game being considered best of all time. It could make the Halo: Reach debacle seem like a review of...well probably the only thing we'll all ever agree on will be Bioshock when reviews hit Monday. The thought of that makes me change my mind. I want the FF VII remake too. Screw Zelda.
  • duffer00 - March 22, 2013 7:03 p.m.

A FF VII remake. What is Square doing? Do they not like money. HD remake of the game that could come with the movie, a Crisis Core: Final Fantasy up-resed port packed in.
  • kingsmikefan - March 22, 2013 6:38 p.m.

*since I. Damn autocorrect
  • kingsmikefan - March 22, 2013 6:24 p.m.

Deus Ex . So vs I loved Human Revolution more than almost any game I've played and the original is such a hallowed masterpiece that I've never played, I would love to see a fresh cost of paint over this trailblazer. I want to experience the so-called pinnacle of my favorite of my favorite type of game. But I need a reason...
  • TaserLime - March 22, 2013 6:13 p.m.

I want an HD remake of tetris. with a dubstep soundtrack.
  • TaserLime - March 22, 2013 8:07 p.m.

Also i want an hd remake of the gamesradar forums
  • winner2 - March 22, 2013 6:07 p.m.

I want a Croc 2 remake.
  • StrayGator - March 23, 2013 12:09 p.m.

Nope, GEX.
  • winner2 - March 23, 2013 2:03 p.m.

Sadly, I have only played Croc 2...I feel so ashamed because this could have been a fist bump worthy agreement.
  • Moondoggie1157 - March 22, 2013 6:05 p.m.

I want Blades of Steel to be remade. the game would be so fun with redrawn HD sprites... They need to keep the original sounds though, they were so good/bad... My cousin and I would decide everything over a game of Blades of Steel, if I had the desire to find a NES, I'd definitely look for a copy of it. Man, I miss that game.
  • avantguardian - March 22, 2013 9:07 p.m.

i agree, as long they don't get rid of that awesome synchronized goal celebration:)
  • Lurkero - March 22, 2013 5:49 p.m.

Let's not mess around here. An HD remake of Final Fantasy 7 should have happened already. I don't even care for the game but Squareenix is ignoring it so hard that it's frustrating. I just want to have it so that people can stop demanding FF7 HD.
  • lazar-janus21 - March 22, 2013 5:31 p.m.

I'd love to see a remake Captain America and the Avengers. This would please me greatly.
  • avantguardian - March 22, 2013 9:08 p.m.

the genesis game? SEEE MYY POOWWEERR!!!
  • BladedFalcon - March 22, 2013 5:23 p.m.

Tom: "I bounced around in Scrooge's Pogo stick." Ryan: *Snerk* That sounded dirty Everyone but tom: HAHAHAHAHA Tom: "What? He's Rich." Oh Tom, never change XD