• BladedFalcon - August 1, 2012 7:15 p.m.

"And yes, we're going to be doing some podcasts. You like podcasts, right?" YES WE DO!!!! Seriously, it's been criminal that it's been almost half a year of no TalkRadar ): Though I am aware that if a new podcast gets made, it probably won't be like what it used to, but still, discussion about videogames is never, ever bad, no matter the format! Oh and also! Congratulations Sophia! ^^
  • GR_SophiaTong - August 1, 2012 8:34 p.m.

Thank you! Appreciate your support on the site. We know you guys all like podcasts. We'll have one, it's coming ;)
  • BladedFalcon - August 1, 2012 10:13 p.m.

Awesome to hear ^^ And well, I really do enjoy visiting this site, and I appreciate it when editors and people working in the site do interact with the readers. I know we can be a fickle bunch, and some can be just unpleasant at times, but I want to think most people like it, and feel even more connected to the people behind it all and thus end up caring more about the site. As such, I think this article alone and it's purpose (Aside from the primary one, that is showing off how much cooler your dog is than everyone else's :P) is definitely a step in the right direction. And I'm looking forward to getting more pings latter on ^^
  • archnite - August 1, 2012 6:59 p.m.

Hello new EIC! Is it hard to articles about the 100 greatest games when it was most of the old staff who made that list? And please god bring back the podcasts they were my favorite part of the site.
  • GR_SophiaTong - August 1, 2012 8:29 p.m.

Hi! No, it's not hard because these are some of the best games out there, and the current staff agrees and backs up that entire list. Except for Suikoden II. That was all Gary. Just kidding. :)
  • profile0000 - August 1, 2012 6:58 p.m.

Congrats! I have no doubt you'll do very well as Editor-in-Chief.
  • GR_SophiaTong - August 1, 2012 9:40 p.m.

Thanks for your support!
  • stealthmog - August 1, 2012 6:58 p.m.

Congratulations Sophia! I look forward to the future of GR under your rule!
  • GR_SophiaTong - August 1, 2012 9:41 p.m.

Thank you! I am excited about the future too!
  • DaMaJaDiZ - August 1, 2012 6:42 p.m.

Congrats Sophia. I've been following your work since GameSpot, so I know you'll bring the awesome back.
  • GR_SophiaTong - August 1, 2012 9:34 p.m.

Thanks for your vote of confidence ;) Did you have the same username?
  • DaMaJaDiZ - August 1, 2012 10:04 p.m.

Nope. Over there it's just plain ol' DiZ.
  • Moondoggie1157 - August 1, 2012 6:40 p.m.

I'm loving some of the new features, the only thing I could ever ask for would be a new series of talkradar... I know, I probably sound like a broken record, but I would literally look forward to the show every week, hell I even stayed in Friday nights to listen. Don't judge me... Keep on rockin', Sophia!
  • archnite - August 1, 2012 7 p.m.

If your a broken record than I'm the granular pieces of a pulverized vinyl.
  • GR HollanderCooper - August 1, 2012 7:09 p.m.

What's a talkradar?
  • Moondoggie1157 - August 1, 2012 7:45 p.m.

...Don't scare me like that... I swear I just saw your eyes glow red for a second, Cooper.
  • GR_SophiaTong - August 1, 2012 8:30 p.m.

No one's judging. Not to your face anyway. ;)
  • TheCakeIsaPie - August 1, 2012 6:17 p.m.

Congrats, Sophia! If I may make a request of you, it would be simply awesome if certain former editors returned to GR. (Chris Antista, Carolyn Gudmundson, Cheryll Del Rosario, etc.) I don't know if you have the authority to make that decision, but I know most of the readers here will agree with me that their return would be fantastic. Good luck as the new EIC! :)
  • GR_SophiaTong - August 1, 2012 6:38 p.m.

I understand that everyone misses them but they've moved on to great opportunities. Such is life :)
  • XanderGC - August 1, 2012 6:17 p.m.

Congrats on your promotion! I look forward to the future of GR and your dog. Podcast + Dog = Awesome. I'm still in the frigid north so hello from Canada! :D