• KA87 - December 10, 2012 10:27 a.m.

Somewhat disorienting. It took a few min to figure it out, but it seems okay. I will give it a week to see how it works before passing judgement on the new site and the new look. You should add a poll at the end of the week so that people can vote on the new look and leave comments explaining what they like and dislike about it. Not that you have to listen to the comments, but it will give people a chance to vent and make them feel good about themselves.
  • MassSaber - December 10, 2012 10:20 a.m.

Still in two minds I was just getting used to last redesign and they went and changed it why why WHHHY!!! Oh well stiff upper lip and all that
  • Z-man427 - December 10, 2012 10:18 a.m.

I would rather that new stories take precedence over popular. Any way of moving the new section to the top?
  • rxb - December 10, 2012 10:15 a.m.

It seems ok so far. A lot easier to catch up on missed articles if I've been away for a few days. Although being able to scroll down too far puts a bit of strain on my processor. Thumps up from me overall. Also please force the UK to restart the podcast. Cundy 1!11!!!!!!1
  • StrayGator - December 10, 2012 10:02 a.m.

Cleaner. I like it better than before. As for the content... (thundering bass) we'll see.
  • Sjoeki - December 10, 2012 10 a.m.

Needed a second to figure it out but I like the new site. Will be behind my laptop more often now though as it doesn't really work well on the browser of the PS3, but that one is pretty crappy.
  • BladedFalcon - December 10, 2012 9:51 a.m.

I really like the new look, personally. It can be a tad disorienting at first, but once you realize what's going on, I feel it's far more convenient, and I like that it gives you quicker access to more articles and features in the same page, that you can also watch and comment from the front page is pretty cool too. So yeah, congrats on the face-lift, GR team! And good job on trying to make the site be better!
  • robertpopovic - December 10, 2012 9:44 a.m.

The new stuff looks shiny, but would it be possible to have new articles (both reviews, news and features) be listed chronically or would I have to go through each individual tab? Granted, that would lead me away from previews which I never read so as not to spoil aything :) Oh and the New&coming plus assorted info is quite nice, is it sorted by region? :o
  • GR_SophiaTong - December 10, 2012 9:48 a.m.

Not region specific at this point. Are you asking for all articles to be sorted chronologically instead of the blog feed now?
  • BladedFalcon - December 10, 2012 9:54 a.m.

I like the way it's all spread out, but yeah... maybe sorting them chronologically, while still keeping the new way it's presented, might make it easier to keep track of what articles have just been posted?
  • GR_SophiaTong - December 10, 2012 10:10 a.m.

The stream is chronological, so the further you scroll, the older the articles.
  • robertpopovic - December 10, 2012 10:57 a.m.

Oh wow, didn't notice that it'd just keep adding articles while scrolling. I Love it :) I was just confused at first because the pictures aren't lined up so I thought it was just a random feed. Looking at it a 2nd time makes it a lot easier to view, thanks!
  • GR_HenryGilbert - December 10, 2012 9:41 a.m.

I'm excited!
  • KA87 - December 10, 2012 10:31 a.m.

Just to point this out, but a staff member of GR making a positive comment on the changes is like Rex Ryan telling us that the Jets will win the Super Bowl when asked about his expectations for the season.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - December 10, 2012 1:43 p.m.

C'mon! Why must you doubt my positivity?!?!