Wii | Submitted by OnslaughtTips and Tricks From The Onslaught Team
1. Destroy the Hives ÃÂ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ enemies will continually spawn from these locations ÃÂ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ shoot them up and shut them down!
2. Become friends with your shotgun ÃÂ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ while it is weak at a distance the alien bugs like to travel in groups. Rush up to them and take out a group in a few shots!
3. The laser whip is your friend ÃÂ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ In the off chance that you run out of ammo or merely want to conserve it, the laser whip is your best bet. It never runs out of ammo since it recharges and is great at taking out enemies in groups of three.
4. Mission 2 Hold the Line will be your first big challenge. Stay cool and keep your distance from the hives. Remember, enemies will come out of the hives at a faster rate if you get to close!
5. Use your radar! Baddies will often flank your squad so be on the lookout for those little green dots!
6. Aim for the gutty-works! All the bugs have a weak point, indicated by a glowing mass on their body. If you hit that area you will do more damage and clear out larger groups in a hurry.
7. DonÃÂ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ¢t be a hero! Sometimes the best strategy is to let the bugs come to you. This way you can pick them off from a distance without having to worry about taking damage from their corrosive blood.
8. Mission 5 is another tough one. Remember your training ÃÂ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ let the bugs come to you. Once you have dispatch a wave, go around and take out the bugs blocking your radar. If you need some help, jump in the tank and use it like a turret.
9. The tank can be set to self destruct at any time by pressing the A BUTTON. This can take out a lot of enemies if the situation becomes that dire!
10. DonÃÂ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ¢t forget to hold down the B Button when using the rocket launcher! If you hold it down, then aim at multiple enemies, youÃÂ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ¢ll fire several rockets. This is great for clearing out groups of enemies quickly!
Wii | Submitted by KotterUnlockable Difficulty
Expert difficulty - Finish the game on Hard difficulty
Ultra difficulty - Finish the game on Expert difficulty
Wii | Submitted by KotterWeapon Upgrades
2nd level Assault Rifle - Box in Mission 5
2nd level Grenades - Clear Missions 1, 2 and 3 in Normal difficulty (S rank)
2nd level Rocket Launcher - Clear Missions 9, 10 and 11 in Normal difficulty (S rank)
2nd level Shotgun - Box in Mission 11
2nd level SMG - Box in Mission 3
2nd level Whip - Clear Missions 5, 6 and 7 in Normal difficulty (S rank)
3rd level Assault Rifle - Beat the game in Ultra difficulty
3rd level Grenades - Clear Missions from 1 to 8 in Hard difficulty (S rank)
3rd level Rocket Launcher - Clear Missions from 1 to 12 in Ultra difficulty (S rank)
3rd level Shotgun - Beat the game in Expert difficulty
3rd level SMG - Beat the game in Hard difficulty
3rd level Whip - Clear Missions from 1 to 8 in Expert difficulty (S rank)