• matthew-senner - July 1, 2013 3:38 p.m.

There was never any "used game blocking" and the 24-hour checkins were for a good reason and were something 99% of people would forget about the next day. Xbox one is and always has been the better console without question. It's unfortunate that a huge step towards the future of gaming and entertainment was given such a bad rep by pure PS4 fanboyism and widespread misinformation.
  • Doctalen - July 1, 2013 3:43 p.m.

So I take it you like your corporations and governments spying on you and selling your private info?
  • FoxdenRacing - July 1, 2013 4:05 p.m.

My money's on being paid for the comment. Only comment on the account, account created 2 minutes before the post, and manages to pack a surprising amount of marketing talking points into 3 short sentences.
  • Doctalen - July 1, 2013 4:10 p.m.

I hope not, while it does seem that way, I still can't bring myself to realize that tactics like that actually happen. I would like to believe that it is just some person exercising their right to express their opinion (no matter how much I disagree/want to bash) than a marketing scheme. At least then I could remind myself that ignorance is bliss :/
  • FoxdenRacing - July 1, 2013 4:18 p.m.

I hope not too, as I'm nearing the 'is nothing sacred anymore?' point, as advertisers get more and more obnoxious to the point they're still below 'politician' but have passed 'cockroach' on the list of 'unfortunately, they'll survive the nuclear holocaust' entities. But whenever I see someone posting like they're in a 'nobody talks like that' commercial ["Hi Sarah! It's been too long...did you know that McDonalds has the new McCoronary, now just $7.99 at participating retailers, for a limited time only?"], the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. :(
  • broodax - July 1, 2013 8:29 p.m.

I FOXDENRACING! id like 3 McCoronarys to go please
  • MrJPTheAssassin - July 1, 2013 4:10 p.m.

You sir must be an xbox fanboy. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. I think we will see the future of gaming and entertainment come but people just need to be push gently towards it, not thrown in.
  • BladedFalcon - July 1, 2013 4:38 p.m.

Yeah... we should also add to the "smile" one that you should about smiling 90% of the time, otherwise you either come off as smug or a creep. Mattrick somehow managed to come off as both... Anyway, nice job Coop! I laughed at most of these, even those that poke fun at us as a community :P
  • Shakalakalaka - July 1, 2013 5:20 p.m.

And you calling xbox one a better console" a console that is not even out yet, dosnt that make you a xbox fanboy??? Hhhhmmmmmm
  • mafyooz - July 2, 2013 12:35 a.m.

The second you use the term Fanboy, your words become suspect and meaningless, especially when combined with foundationless hyperbole like "Xbox one is and always has been the better console without question." On what is sentence based? How many games or services on XBox one have you used? How many have you tried on PS4 or any other other rival systems to be able to make such a definitive statement? If the answer is none, which it clearly is, then neither you or anyone else has the grounds to say which is the better system.
  • Sy87 - July 1, 2013 2:59 p.m.

Ha, oh we should get these printed and framed for him.