Topics

Best games

• selfdestruct94 - September 20, 2013 7:35 p.m.

No Tetris? Really? Ok....
  • C.King - September 20, 2013 5:30 p.m.

knew pokemon was gonna hit the mark surprised ssb didn't list
  • slimjim441 - September 20, 2013 5:05 p.m.

This list started off completely uninteresting to me. It got progressively worse going into the games I despise with nearly every fiber of my being. Then... a wild Pokemon appeared. ^_^
  • R0v3R25 - September 20, 2013 4:30 p.m.

i scored at least 278 hours in skyrim and know im not playing it any sice SO many other awesome games had game out so a pearson can get bored of some games. just saying P.S:good list
  • megamanandkirby64 - September 20, 2013 4:27 p.m.

Super Smash Bros. and Tetris need to be on here.
  • Shnubby - September 20, 2013 2:04 p.m.

I personally put a LOT more hours into San Andreas than I did in GTA IV, mainly because San Andreas had SO MANY CHEATS that allowed you to keep having fun for ages, even after the game was over. GTA IV still had cheats but it simply wasn't the same.
  • shawksta - September 20, 2013 1:46 p.m.

If you guys brought this article back to update with GTA V, you forgot to :P Also neat list but my backlog is always clogged because the one thing I do once I start my computer is TF2. It is just so free form, all the mods and all the game modes and unique classes make it really never ending fun, and unlike the other addictive game into really into(league) I can leave and enter as I please, I'm loving League of Legends but its whole "stick to the entire end" leaves me to only play it when I know I won't be disturbed and I'm a guy whose constantly doing stuff.
  • TheMariner - August 26, 2013 6:56 p.m.

I dunno. After Guild Wars 2 came out, I never went back to WoW.
  • ~LanceR. - August 11, 2013 11:42 p.m.

I would like to add Battlefield 3, and any Tales of. game :)
  • TheMariner - August 26, 2013 6:53 p.m.

I'd second the Tales series.
  • watevermanimlost - August 11, 2013 7:27 p.m.

Harvestmoon.... That crop won't harvest itself.... unless I enslav-- ...I mean befriend some elves
  • ~LanceR. - August 11, 2013 11:41 p.m.

I concur. But more games are spot-on listed; there are just more in particular. Top 10 is very opinionated but man, those games are addicting. Right now I'm addicted as hell to DOTA 2. I'm an early sleeper, and I've been sleeping around 2AM for the past 3 days.. lol
  • PatHan-bHai - September 21, 2013 8:36 a.m.

Same here. Harvestmoon should at least be hinted at: which hasn't been done so - Blaspheme!!
  • markegiani - August 11, 2013 2:30 p.m.

Skool daze, Manic miner, Indy heat, F1 GP, Pinball dreams, Pinball fantasies, Eye of the beholder 1 & 2, Syberia, Diablo 2, Oblivion, Diablo 3 .... There are tons of 'em and that's why gaming rules and never dies !
  • metalgatesolid - August 11, 2013 11:37 a.m.

Rollercoaster tycoon 1 & 2 where addictive as anything. Trying to build the ultimate coaster was great.
  • CosmicEschaton - August 10, 2013 9:40 a.m.

Crusader Kings 2! That game has sucked hundreds of hours out of me, it's insanely addictive. Mostly due to the intense replayability. Also, the Game Of Thrones mod adds tons more fun to it.
  • ibashdaily - August 7, 2013 2:18 p.m.

Super Meat Boy. The instant level restart gets me every time.
  • pl4y4h - August 7, 2013 12:21 p.m.

Binding of Isaac. Probably because i'm nowhere near close to perfecting it but once you get started man you just don't want to stop until you beat the Sheol/Cathedral/Chest
  • Rhymenocerous - August 7, 2013 11:54 a.m.

My contribution would be Wipeout HD Fury.
  • CMDG - August 7, 2013 11:04 a.m.

No Football Manager!?!?!? Seriously? A game you can play and turns day into night, days into weeks! Nothing like dominating Europe with a league 2 side.