Topics

Best games

• ayodele-akinsiku - June 8, 2014 2:11 a.m.

Where is fallout 3 or San Andrews?
  • acp - May 27, 2014 7:06 a.m.

Lemmings?
  • mahi-tuna - May 12, 2014 8:32 p.m.

Childs play, Opiates are the most addicting game
  • luna-mareinthemoon - April 15, 2014 6:07 p.m.

Am i the only one who doesn't find Leauge of Legend, Call of Duty or most of other games that is listed here adicctive?
  • petermax - May 19, 2014 1:47 p.m.

No. you ain't the only one. there are only 4 games on this list that even comes close to being addicting.
  • AtotehZ - June 21, 2014 11:56 a.m.

Obviously you don't know many gamers. It's cool if you only know the people in your own social circle.
  • petermax - July 1, 2014 9:10 a.m.

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about. 1st I was stating a personal opinion, which means I don't need to know "many gamers". 2nd You don't even begin to know me, you have no idea who I know. 3rd You don't even have a clue to how many game reviews sites and game blogs that I belong too. So SHUT IT.
  • AtotehZ - July 2, 2014 4:31 a.m.

You made a statement, not necessarily your opinion. I know several people who are addicted to these games. Girls who can't get enough of Sims. There's Minecraft, World of Warcraft. Some of older generation play Peggle whenever they have time for it.. The list goes on. So I'll say it again. You obviously don't know many gamers and hang around in circles with a small area of interest.
  • petermax - July 2, 2014 6 a.m.

Here is a interesting fact for you moron. I did make a statement, anytime someone talks they make a damn statement. Just because someone makes a damn statement doesn't mean they are stating what they believe to be fact, they are stating their opinion. So there goes part one of your little puny counter argument. It also appears to me that you are the one that hangs around in those small interest circles. I mean come on only girls can play the Sims now? When the hell did that happen? I know plenty of guys that enjoy that game. Only old people can play Peggle? Man I must really be starting to get up there in age. So again I will tell you keep your mouth shut because you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
  • AtotehZ - July 2, 2014 6:21 a.m.

You are the one who doesn't know what he is talking about. I'm giving you examples groups of people who play the games. Also, did you even read what I wrote about a statement? I wrote that you made a statement and that is not necessarily an opinion. It didn't sound like you believed it to be an opinion from the way you phrased it. Good job resorting to name-calling. Says a lot about you.
  • EariosRandomness - July 4, 2014 11:27 a.m.

Just face it, noob. You lost the argument. Now give the person their money.
  • zack-sebastian - June 23, 2014 10:15 a.m.

amazing profile pic to bad its not from ff10 instead of 10-2 great pic though
  • petermax - July 1, 2014 9:11 a.m.

Thanks, I actually prefer X-2 to X because X is to linear for my taste.
  • thejaguar9 - April 15, 2014 6:06 a.m.

diablo III is nowhere near addicting...
  • AtotehZ - June 21, 2014 11:55 a.m.

For many it is... It is subjective. I have friends who still play it for hours almost every day.
  • AtotehZ - July 4, 2014 1:53 p.m.

Yes it can be. Getting the gear you're looking for and the best character possible can be extremely addicting. One of my friends has thousands of hours in it. Others on my friends list has the same.
  • treeroy - April 15, 2014 5:13 a.m.

World of Warcraft wins for most addictive. No other game should come close tbh. Pokemon is pretty addictive, as is Candy Crush, Tetris, Plants vs Zombies and other smaller games; but WoW is just uber-addictive. Kinda insane how addicted one can get to it.
  • david-andrews - April 15, 2014 4:20 p.m.

warcraft? lmao
  • AtotehZ - June 21, 2014 11:57 a.m.

You're out of your mind if you think that isn't one of the most addictive games since pac-man and tetris back in the day.
  • ZeroZmm - April 14, 2014 6:10 p.m.

I've played all of these games..and I'm surprised to say there's some really freaking good ones. However, said good ones aren't addictive..Persona, Monster Hunter, Pokemon and the other good games that made the list keep you 'invested' in the game..they aren't 'addictive'..they just have tons to offer.. The stupid games like LoL, Diablo, Angry Birds..those ARE addictive..because they don't really offer anything but are somehow..'catchy' for shallow reasons that I am not affected by..