Topics

Best games

• tyler-cary - July 24, 2014 2:53 p.m.

FFX, how many people dumped tons of hours into the Omega Ruins? Really, what a terrible list of games. Was this list made by a 19yr old child? What about the first Tony Hawk, Legend of Zelda 1, any first gen NES games, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Soul Caliber (just going through fighting games that should have made the list), Fable (maybe just me), Halo, Blitz, FFVII, Everquest, the list goes on and on for better games.
  • Wolfenstein-Mecha-Hitler - July 23, 2014 11:43 p.m.

This is one of the worst lists I have ever had the misfortune to see. All the person did was list the flavors of the month. He mentions addictive?!?! Where the heck is Ultimate Doom and Doom 2, Where is Ultima 7, Daggerfall, Morrowind, San Andreas, Total War, Command and Conquer, Age of Empires, Quake, Unreal, Goldeneye, Pikmin, Final Fantasys 1-12, Garry's Mod, Battlefield, Arma, Bravely Default. Oh I can go on forever listing games better than the garbage that was posted on here. I feel like this list was compiled by a freakin 10 year old.
  • Wolfenstein-Mecha-Hitler - July 23, 2014 11:57 p.m.

Oh, I forgot some games. Half Life, Starwars Battlefront. Duke Nukem.
  • tyler-cary - July 24, 2014 2:47 p.m.

You missed Goldeneye.
  • Wolfenstein-Mecha-Hitler - July 24, 2014 3:20 p.m.

No I did not. Its on the list below Doom 2
  • bruno-sabino - August 10, 2014 5:19 a.m.

now that's my boy XD just aewsome game you listed there huh AoE C&C Elder Scrolls GTA BF all the best games ever
  • latish - July 22, 2014 10:37 a.m.

What a terrible list. Where the HELL is Fallout 3? That's a game I put in 300 hours into? And sorry Candy Crush shouldn't be on that list. You're not a gamer if you play Candy Crush.
  • AJinFLA - July 21, 2014 12:47 a.m.

EVERQUEST? Was called Ever-Crack, was around longer and paved the way for WoW. Sorry Ultima Online, your not forgotten. But Everquest, that should be #1.
  • cjopp - July 21, 2014 4:36 p.m.

100%, that was why I looked at the list. EQ is still played to this day 15 years later.
  • ivan-cuevas-meza-von-pilsener - July 17, 2014 2:07 p.m.

you just cannot say that Pokemon is more addictive than WoW comeoooonnnnnn !!!!!!
  • Peylix - July 18, 2014 6:37 a.m.

You just went full retard. You never go full retard.
  • CarL_J - July 15, 2014 10:52 a.m.

Where is Garry's Mod?
  • EariosRandomness - July 4, 2014 11:06 a.m.

Warframe.
  • Miphfer - July 11, 2014 12:19 a.m.

So True
  • Nightstalker435 - July 1, 2014 11:33 a.m.

I don't see what the big hype is over Team Fortress 2. It's an extremely annoying and stupid game that isn't even fun. (Please note that this is my opinion and it doesn't mean that it is true for all so don't be a poop and start insulting me)
  • pmurph - August 7, 2014 6:14 p.m.

I'm not huge on TF2 either(more of a CS 1.6 guy) but you could at least articulate your opinion of WHY you don't like it a little instead of just slating the game and saying "It's an extremely annoying and stupid game that isn't even fun" despite the amount of people who think on the contrary. Why do you find it annoying, why do you find it stupid and why don't you find it fun? Not saying you're wrong or anything but it's just something to think about.
  • massdefect1 - June 23, 2014 7:59 a.m.

This is one that I'm pretty sure is not in the comments: Rune Factory. Rune Factory is like Harvest Moon meets Pokemon meets Legend of Zelda. I have over 200+ hours just in Rune Factory 4, let alone the other 3 games on the DS and the 2 games for Wii. All very great and worthy of wasting my time.
  • Drekner - July 21, 2014 3:03 p.m.

I have always wanted to get a Rune Factory game. Is 4 the newest one? 3DS?
  • massdefect1 - July 21, 2014 6:30 p.m.

Yes it is. Since I posted this I've probably added another 60 hours to the game. So yeah great game.
  • Simbeck01 - June 22, 2014 12:25 p.m.

Well at least no one is complaining about the Sims. In fact, I'm playing the Sims 3 as we speak!