• taokaka - November 7, 2011 4:47 a.m.

This ad made me cringe so much. I could rant so much about this ad but I won't because we're all thinking the same thing.
  • SuperToad222 - November 7, 2011 8:12 a.m.

I doubt it. What, pray tell, are 'we all thinking'?
  • taokaka - November 7, 2011 3:12 p.m.

We're all thinking By gosh, Jonah Hill is the funniest man alive and Sam Worthington looks drop dead gorgeous and absolutely nothing bad at all. Well I lied I thought it was kind of cheesy and not particularly funny. But based off of the comments it looks like a 50/50 split between those that liked the ad and those that didn't so I will rephrase my statement, I could rant so much about this ad but I won't because approximately 50% of us are thinking the same thing and the other 50% are fire-breathing unicorns with golden wings that are totally rad. Are you happy now supertoad?
  • KNITEpanda - November 7, 2011 3:35 p.m.

Man, someone put on their "angry face".... I know I definitely wasn't thinking any of what you said when I first watched the trailer.
  • taokaka - November 8, 2011 2:17 a.m.

Well if you disagree with what I said and found it hilarious then you fall into the fire-breathing unicorns with golden wings category and congratulations on becoming a unicorn. Good day to you knight of panda
  • Hobogonigal - November 9, 2011 4:38 a.m.

Hilarious trailer absolutely make me cry with laughter. I just can't stop thinking about all the parts which add up to its comedic charm like where they said noob and when there was explosions. I think I'll be talking to my friends about this trailer for years to come... By the way, can I be a unicorn with rainbow coloured wings as I think gold might weigh me down too much?
  • stitchjones - November 7, 2011 4:47 a.m.

It's cool to hate on CoD now. Still everyone in the free world is going to buy a copy so Activision will keep on rolling.
  • BladedFalcon - November 7, 2011 8:08 a.m.

I'm not, and I live in the free world :P
  • Zepaw - November 7, 2011 4:20 a.m.

People can bitch all they like but me and a few million are going to buy it and shamelessly love it. :p
  • Mooshon - November 7, 2011 4:15 a.m.

Jonah looks to have shed half his body weight for the role too. Dedication, that.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - November 7, 2011 4:07 a.m.

great, just like with Black Ops. I could have cared less about it releasing, then at the last moment they pull out a crazy trailer like this that throws all the seriousness out the window. They just convinced me to buy it again. ...F**K.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - November 7, 2011 7:42 a.m.

I'm gonna have to sell myself into slavery to pay for this, too. I got no money from the last month from Batman and BF3.
  • soren7550 - November 7, 2011 1:28 p.m.

I thought the same thing about this trailer. I said it before and I'll say it again: Sam Worthington? Sam f---in' Worthington? Mr. I can't hold an accent in Blops to save my life Worthington? AND they use the same tagline and concept as the Blops live action trailer? Come on Infinity Ward, you can do better than that!
  • sleepyMexican45 - November 7, 2011 4:04 a.m.

brilliant and thought-provoking as ever Dave :)
  • bass88 - November 7, 2011 3:59 a.m.

Jonah Hill?!? As if I wasn't already discouraged from buying it. Just curious, Mr. Houghton, but have you all abandoned the Classic Games Appreciation feature? I mean, you haven't run out of games already?