• BladedFalconIsADouche - August 31, 2013 10:40 p.m.

Getting to you already i think. This is going to be quite entertaining.
  • BladedFalconIsADouche - August 31, 2013 10:21 p.m.

nope just someone who is seriously tired of your presence on this site.
  • BladedFalcon - August 31, 2013 10:27 p.m.

Though break there buddy! I'm going nowhere! ;) Also, feel free to make a fool of yourself as much as you want, but don't feel offended if I ignore you from now on, because I will ^^
  • BladedFalconIsADouche - August 31, 2013 10:09 p.m.

The name says it all.
  • shawksta - August 31, 2013 10:15 p.m.

ಠ_ಠ why
  • BladedFalcon - August 31, 2013 10:17 p.m.

Heh, let him be, obviously he's a fan ;)
  • pl4y4h - September 1, 2013 1:46 p.m.

I'm jealous now
  • Vonter - September 1, 2013 7:02 p.m.

Love and hate are two sides of the same coin. Even if untrue he make a little effort to be notice by you. How cute.
  • Redeater - September 1, 2013 11:53 a.m.

Jesus, you could have at least made an attempt to create a mock avatar instead of leaving it blank you lazy, uninspired douche. :)
  • shawksta - August 31, 2013 10:03 p.m.

AW HELL YEAH, DAT INSPIRATION FROM ROLL, CUTMAN, AND EVEN WHATS-HER-FACE FROM MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3 An old project failed? Im gonna guess it was that RPG starring a pirate penguin we heard about in the past. Hope it does well, this is really something.
  • BladedFalcon - August 31, 2013 9:48 p.m.

Heck yeah I'm in! Even if I'm unsure the game could look as good as that main concept image, I'm definitely excited for a new, proper 2D Megaman HD game. I've actually defended Capcom in the past for moves like canceling MML3 if they actually felt like the project would tank. At the same time, it's been... what, 3 years since the last proper MM game came out? (MM10) I understand that Capcom wanted to let the franchise breathe a bit before trying again, but this announcement and the impressive amount of support is already getting shows that they shouldn't have waited this long. Also... Before people start flinging shit at capcom again for whatever reason, just think about who you're complaining to? Already I've seen tweets of shitheads berating at Capcom Unity employees who had nothing to do with the whole Megaman thing. Which is a shame, because say whatever you want about Capcom as a whole, but Unity is one of the best parts about it.
  • shawksta - August 31, 2013 10 p.m.

You bet your ass Unity was the best parts about it. Keiji was also frankly tired of people always talking to him about Megaman when he is no longer part of it
  • BladedFalcon - August 31, 2013 11:02 p.m.

I think mainly though, this is revenge towards Capcom, specifically for them Canceling Mega Man universe XD It's pretty clear in the video THAT's the game Inafune is talking about, and the pitch for this game is actually very similar to that game. So i think this is pretty much Inafune saying "Oh yeah? Well screw you Capcom! You said my project wouldn't work? I'll show you it will! and it will be BETTER and it will be MINE" Which...Is Kinda scornful, but it still makes me chuckle to imagine inafune reacting in such a way XD
  • shawksta - August 31, 2013 11:05 p.m.

Exactly, and he has every right to be scornful :P I wonder how he feels about Megaman getting the spot light once again in his classic form in Smash Bros.
  • BladedFalcon - August 31, 2013 11:10 p.m.

That's way too complex to know, honestly, could go both ways, or several XD Ultimately, doesn't really matter, what matters is that we gamers are getting a shot at getting a very cool looking, if shameless new megaman-type game. AND if it does well, (Which, this early on I think it's safe to say it will) it will also serve as a wake up call for Capcom to do more with the actual MegaMan brand, and thus, we get double the stuff! it's a win-win scenario for us! :D
  • shawksta - September 1, 2013 12:12 a.m.

• Vonter - September 1, 2013 7:06 p.m.

Yay. All is going according to keikaku.
  • shawksta - September 1, 2013 11:24 p.m.

Did you just misspell that on purpose? Heh
  • Vonter - September 2, 2013 7:57 a.m.

Keikaku means plan.