• AngelsandDemons1 - July 11, 2013 8:59 p.m.

COMBAT and Berzerk on the 2600....
  • Zeos - July 11, 2013 8:57 p.m.

Super Mario Bros 1 and 3, first games I played when I was three.
  • Fenriff - July 11, 2013 8:52 p.m.

My earliest gaming memory is playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project on the NES with my dad.
  • CUFCfan616 - July 11, 2013 7:21 p.m.

One of several games on the Spectrum. Gauntlet, Rainbow Islands, Dizzy, The Mummy, Boulderdash or Action Biker. Good times. I might have to dust off that 1000 classic Spectrum games that I have somewhere when I get home
  • Moondoggie1157 - July 11, 2013 7:07 p.m.

Wow, wasnt expecting so many super Mario bros. Unfortunately, I am not very exciting and that too is my first gaming memory. My mother was a young mom (make a comment and I will find you) and she had a NES, so she played it with me, i loved duck hunt and the skeet shot just as much, if not more than Mario. After that, my earliest memory is Sonic 2 and Kid Chameleon... Still haven't beaten Kid Chameleon...
  • childofthe70s - July 11, 2013 6:33 p.m.

Well, I am going way back but at the time there were not a lot of choices. The Atari Sears Pong home game system. One game on one system, that was it. Cool at the time but my game addiction started much later when my parents bought me the Atari 2600. The rest is history and to this day I still enjoy gaming.
  • Fhiend - July 11, 2013 6:32 p.m.

Playing Pac-man on the 2600 and getting the high score. My mom waking me up that night to tell me she beat my score. The next day I totally destroyed her score. I was around 4 years old.
  • shawksta - July 11, 2013 6:26 p.m.

My first video game experience that pulled me in was when my dad finally bought me a SNES and Donkey Kong Country, it was late, but better than nothing. That game was awesome at the time and me and my brother loved it, you could only imagine the awesome bro-op reunion when Donkey Kong Country Returns happened and DAMN STRAIGHT were gonna go through Tropical Freeze
  • J-Fid - July 11, 2013 6:03 p.m.

I guess my earliest memories are when my dad, sister, and I played games like Golf and Baseball on the NES. Too bad my parents sold the console before I got a chance to actually enjoy it.
  • GoldenEagle1476 - July 11, 2013 5:57 p.m.

The earliest I can remember is Donkey Kong Country at an uncle's house.
  • FemJesse - July 11, 2013 5:46 p.m.

Commodore 64, The Movie Monster Game. I'm old as shit, bitches.
  • Skeletor_064 - July 11, 2013 5:30 p.m.

The first video game i remember playing was Grand Theft Auto. I was four years old. I kicked ass
  • SpadesSlick - July 11, 2013 5:11 p.m.

Playing Tetris on the SNES is one of the few memories I have of my cousin. Being young, I obviously kind of sucked at it.
  • EAC73 - July 11, 2013 5:04 p.m.

Mine would probably be something on the N64, I think it could of been either Starfox 64 or Super Mario 64
  • TheMcFinder - July 11, 2013 4:59 p.m.

while i don't remember since it's kinda impossible, my parents said i was instantly drawn to super mario bros when i was 1. can't stop won't stop now :D
  • GOD - July 11, 2013 4:50 p.m.

It was either playing Super Mario Land on my Mom's Gameboy or an even vaguer memory of playing Duck Hunt at my cousin's house. I was terrible at platformers at that age (I must've been 5 or younger) but I think I was ok at Duck Hunt.
  • DEMONTHESE2211 - July 11, 2013 4:44 p.m.

Stayed up at a friends house all night playing Super Mario 64, got a half hour of sleep and was right back at it. Good times.
  • DJMoofinLuv - July 11, 2013 4:18 p.m.

I think Super Mario World was the first one I can remember. Or Sonic. I have no clue. I remember being Tails or Luigi. Yay P2! xD
  • winner2 - July 11, 2013 4:14 p.m.

Sonic 1 or Freddie Fish and the mystery of the missing kelp treasure or something like that....I can't remember which I did first.
  • Swedish_Chef - July 12, 2013 2:31 a.m.

Holy karp did you just say Freddie Fish? I think my nostalgometer just broke.