• bash street kid - November 22, 2012 11:20 p.m.

Personally I would like to see more diversity in the Legend of Zelda. I'm hoping that Nintendo will finally step up and create a black Link for this installment. Seeing as every Link is different there's no reason why this couldn't be a possibility. Why have we not seen a black Link yet?
  • Cyberninja - November 23, 2012 12:18 a.m.

I say they can do something like 4 swords now that we have the gamepad and also I say the next game should have both pad and wiimote support to satisfy everyone.
  • thomas0comer - November 23, 2012 10:03 a.m.

I'd like it to use the gamepad for swordplay- draw a line across to slash across, tap to stab, and so on.
  • MolokoVeck - November 23, 2012 11:33 a.m.

I think adding a more interesting open world is the best suggestion here. I have always loved exploring the optional areas and finding all of the secrets in Zelda games. Having an open world full of side-quests, rich characters, a wide variety of wandering enemies, optional equipment and collectibles, and random events would be awesome. I think this could be done without taking away from the classic gameplay, as long as the main storyline quests were kept relatively linear. Though, you could even have multiple ways to complete certain dungeons which would allow for changing up the order you complete them in. Another change that I would like to see if the open world were expanded like this, though it would be a major change for the series, would be to give Link choices. Let us choose whether to follow a good hero role or to go down a more selfish evil path. It would be interesting to go down the path of a link corrupted by greed who fights his way through dungeons to prepare himself for a showdown with Ganon,only to steal the triforce and create his own world of darkness. Yeah, never happen, but still...
  • KidKatana - November 26, 2012 2:34 a.m.

Does anyone know where the image on slide 5 is taken from? It looks like a CGI Majora's Mask movie, and if such a thing exists I want to see it.
  • RonnyLive19881 - November 27, 2012 9:58 a.m.

Look up Majora's Mask Wii U HD
  • kieran-mcmullen - December 5, 2012 3:27 p.m.

Sorry, website I logged onto specifically for this article, but you're wrong, wrong on many levels. We finally get to play with an imaginary sword, and you want it gone? What's wrong with you? And the gamepad? It just doesn't suit this style of gameplay, keep it to the remote. Also, it sounds like you just want ocarina of time back! I'll admit I've never played it, and its on my to do list, but it needs new! I agree with the new gadgets, perhaps some with more than just puzzle or combat, maybe both! A lightstick that you can use to solve laser puzzles and blind enemies with, a gong that provokes them and also shatters ice, whatever. My favourite of the series is Twilight Princess, you know why? It had everything. It had snowboarding, sumo wrestling, spidermaning, I want that continued, I want to surf the ocean on a dolphin or something like that! And no, I don't want filler villages, Zelda always has the story, and bonuses to boost the story time, I want a short version of the plot, and a longer version with extra missions. Furthermore, I want the adult link, not the child link, because I think it's more easy for a child to put themself in the place of an adult in the game, than vice versa.