Topics

Nintendo

• shyfonzie - August 7, 2010 4:06 a.m.

If only it had ended with two, so we could remember it more fondly.
  • alienkid771 - August 7, 2010 3:35 a.m.

I've only played 3, 6, 7, and Mario Party DS, and I still own 3 (which is still legendary and my friends and I still play it a lot). Anyway this series was amazing, and it sucks that it's going. Stay gold Mario Party
  • brickman409 - August 7, 2010 3:24 a.m.

mario party 2 was the first game i ever played.
  • sbghost64 - August 7, 2010 3:07 a.m.

i have two and three and they r great! the first was the best. eight was ok except the koopa one was really good. i still love them but my friends dont like them as much... rip mario party
  • grappler51 - August 7, 2010 2:54 a.m.

There were soooooo many of those games for Gamecube, but the only one I ever had was 4. They were fun to play with friends but there were starting to be too many of them.
  • theemporer - August 7, 2010 1:41 a.m.

Good, the last one was embarrassing.
  • Cyberninja - August 7, 2010 1:36 a.m.

rip mario party
  • redmight - August 7, 2010 1:29 a.m.

I have played all mario partys and I have to say that 1-3 were the best of them all 4-5 were ok but the later ones really overdid their welome its sad to see this go away me and my buddies would always get together and play for at least 2 hours of them everytime possible I'll never forget them recaptcha= decent honesty ,yep pure honesty in my words
  • Haxorz - August 7, 2010 1:24 a.m.

1-4 were best in my eyes but I never played 5-7, 8 with the Koopa Town was just me and my friend being Germans and Jews. I'm be a German and take over everything while my friend invested in all my buildings....
  • nikos_the_great - August 7, 2010 12:44 a.m.

loved Mario Party too. Great time sinker when you're with friends :)
  • Spartan11794 - August 7, 2010 12:12 a.m.

I have to say, I really like 8, but 6 and 7 weren't great, either way it'll be sad to see this series go
  • Cwf2008 - August 7, 2010 12:09 a.m.

I gotta admit it was actually pretty fun
  • Unoriginal - August 6, 2010 11:41 p.m.

Havent played one since 3 but this series holds a special place in my memories. First game me and a couple of friends played til the sun came up.
  • Brett35 - August 6, 2010 11:41 p.m.

I remember playin 2 for the 64 when i was little Ill miss it and I hate to see it go
  • LizarDAZZLE - August 6, 2010 11:39 p.m.

Just have to say it: Mario Karty 1: LET'S GET THIS KARTY STARTED
  • oufour - August 6, 2010 11:25 p.m.

interestingly the only one i ever bought was 6, and apparently that was one of the best. didn't care for it though. still, it's always sad to see a series end. i hate metroid with a passion, but I'll shed a tear when it ends.
  • WaffleLeech - August 6, 2010 11:25 p.m.

But I love Mario Party! That was the first game I stayed up two days in a row to play. Princess Peach's cake was Da BOMB!