• TheSuburbiaRuins - September 8, 2008 6:39 a.m.

And what doz this cohurrent werd meen? I no undurstand ur BIG werdz dat yar sehin. Uz dun kno butt gewd geems.
  • TheSuburbiaRuins - September 8, 2008 6:09 a.m.

Lol look at this big bitch. Don't know what he's talkin about.
  • TheSuburbiaRuins - September 7, 2008 6:25 p.m.

Haha all you know how to do is try and cover the PS3s ass, you know nothing about anything, I'm not fighting systems you incoherent 5 year old fuck. You are just defending this game because it is the only one that looks promising that is coming out anytime soon, I played and beat KZ1 numerous times and played the shit out of the online, but that was because there was nothing else. This is just an expansion on something that never revolutionized anything. Battlefield 2141, never did anything for computers. TF2 was bland and I will pick up TF1 over it anyday. Liberation was just a way to port a game to handheld. And I love the shit out of CoD4 I wouldnt call it revolutionary by any means, but it is very good at what it does, and that's being simple. There is not much complexity to CoD4 single player. And when did I EVER call GOW a revolutionary game, never. So you can't try to call me on a point that I haven't made, and we aren't playing the fuckin systems game you retard. We are talking about one game. And GOW reinvented Killswitches cover system to insurmountable odds, and revamped everything about it. GOW took a the normal 3ps shooter and twisted it and revamped it, there was nothing like it before. Call me out if I'm wrong, and I want specifics. Lol and riding brumaks? No one has even tried to use that as a point to defend the new game, it doesn't need a defense. And actually 2 player co-op has yet to be announced, so you that 4 player could come soon. And like I already said, I don't like halo. Learn to read please before you try to type your next respsonse.
  • Mega64 - September 7, 2008 6 p.m.

Cant wait for this to go out
  • Synster - September 7, 2008 5:22 p.m.

This game in fact, actually looks like it follows in the footsteps of Killzone:Liberation, Battlefield 2142, TF2, and CoD4. Which, might I add, were all great games. Deny it all you like but they were. And add vehicles into that. Again. List the flaws please. Because Gears 1(2), What has it brought in that was that revolutionary? A Cover system? It's been used before it. The chainsaw? That's like the only gun in that game thats any good next to that hammer thing which is utterly cheap. And about your "Riding Brumak" things. Your probably going to get a single level of that, if your lucky, 2. And I doubt they're going to throw that into multiplayer. Two player co-op? Sad. K2 has 4. And Halo?......As someone sad, "It looks like a rainbow threw up on that game"
  • Synster - September 7, 2008 2:19 a.m.

Wait. My bad. Still. nonetheless. Have you not seen the gameplay vids? You can see over the cover perfectly fine. Unless you have absolutely horrible eyesight. Which I doubt.
  • TheSuburbiaRuins - September 7, 2008 2:10 a.m.

Ya cover hasnt been used because it makes no sense and doesnt work, if it were fps cover you wouldnt be able to see what you are looking at, thats why over the shoulder cover works, in real life you cant see through cover...and games are an expansion of life...so do you really want to not be able to see through cover again? And umm vehicles are in most games now a days. It's not a console killer, or a Halo one at that, and I dont even like Halo. It's just gonna be another game for ps3 that people try to use to show that their console is superior..but it will die out soon. Just like MGS4, u never hear about it anymore outside of PS3 owners.
  • GunnyKTrain - September 7, 2008 12:37 a.m.

doesn't sound that great. kinda generic actually. if its COD4 with space marines, then great, but not worth all this hype. Iam still not sold.
  • Akara, Ranger of Majicka - September 6, 2008 9:21 a.m.

Oopes, *trips over alarm wire* *THUNK* falls off building. PLEASE don't be so dark. I have a PS3 that has tons of colour but screwing up a game like this? NOOOOO! Please don't. It is the only possible Halo repersentitive of PS3. Please. Otherwise I mightas wel wait for Resistance 2....sigh
  • DavyDon360 - September 5, 2008 7:33 p.m.

bullshit
  • ripcorder - September 5, 2008 9:45 a.m.

MOIST!
  • subarugaz - September 5, 2008 6:41 a.m.

Im gonna keep this simple "EXCITED"