• winner2 - April 13, 2012 3:32 p.m.

Personally i'd like to play as any hard as hell boss from Demon/Dark Souls. Win like at least half the time guaranteed.
  • DrFunFrock - April 13, 2012 6:05 p.m.

Haha yeah, especially one of DkS lovely multiple bosses. In a way Demon's did let players become a boss (Old Monk) if they were online, though I know that's not quite the same, lol.
  • nathan-hounsell - April 13, 2012 3:08 p.m.

It would suck if it was the super goomba bros because all you would do is walk and die the only way you could win is if he times the jump wrong or if he's using the power glove
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - April 13, 2012 2:24 p.m.

I'd definitly buy that dragon DLC...
  • Articblaze - April 13, 2012 11:46 a.m.

Considering we had a taste of it on the PS3 I would like to see a game based solely from the Jokers point of view.
  • beemoh - April 13, 2012 11:12 a.m.

No idea for the name of the game, but Dark Souls would be good if you play as the enemy- it'd only need one button: "kill protagonist".
  • FauxFurry - April 13, 2012 1:04 p.m.

One already can play a villain in Dark Souls as a Red Phantom. An optimized PVP build pitted against almost any kind of PVE build pretty much is the 'Kill Protagonist' button.
  • iHateFatPeople - April 13, 2012 9:44 a.m.

If anyone here is familiar with Jim Norton's 'Chip' character, he would have written this article.
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 13, 2012 10:35 a.m.

Tss tss it's like the Colossus is sad or somfin. Tss tss.
  • sonofskywalker3 - April 13, 2012 8:52 a.m.

Great article. Please stop using this crap format for articles though, it's a major pain to scroll back and forth so many times. I'm glad you figured out this format for image galleries with a small subtitle, but it doesn't work for an article.
  • BladedFalcon - April 13, 2012 7:58 a.m.

The attack actions for the skylizard are a bit limited though, aren't they? I mean, they don't just spam a single attack, since they can either swipe at you or breathe fire. (And even take a chomp? but honestly I don't remember if they actually do this.) But eh, don't mind me, I'm nitpicking. Great Article Justin! you're on a roll this week! XD
  • GR_JustinTowell - April 13, 2012 8:20 a.m.

Nitpicking is fine! I did have one button for 'Eat Dovahkiin' and one for 'Spit out dead Dovahkiin', but then 'eat' implies consumption. 'Bite' isn't really how I'd describe the action, so by the time you've explained 'pick up Dovahkiin in mouth and kill but do not swallow', you've run out of room on the diagram. 'Attack' may be a tad over-simplified, but could be context-sensitive. I'm sure real dragons would be context-sensitive... Point is, the decision was not taken lightly! And thanks for your kind words :)
  • BladedFalcon - April 13, 2012 11:15 a.m.

B-but context sensitive attacks sucks! If I wanna breath fire to Dovahkin even those he's right next to me and i would miss leaving me open to get an ax to the neck, that would be MY prerogative! ..Sides, the actual NPC Dragons in the game often did that anyway :P
  • Lurkero - April 13, 2012 6:05 a.m.

These features are still why I like visiting Gamesradar. Another good one here. Give the Colossi more credit. Some of them were pretty good at attacking you.
  • Y2Ken - April 13, 2012 5:57 a.m.

Thank goodness for Dave pointing out that "Dragonrim" was perhaps not the best idea. Although playing as one... now that does hold appeal.
  • patbateman17 - April 13, 2012 6:46 a.m.

Dragonrim - by the makers of Leisure Suit Larry and the people that forced LGBT characters into Mass Effect 3.
  • rob619 - April 13, 2012 5:42 a.m.

HAHA!! I love Gamesradar. This has to be one of the best gaming articles I have ever read in terms of the laughs (Ive read alot of gaming articles) The best part is the controller configuration. Metal Gear Solid : "Huh?" and "Sleep" as that is what nearly all the guards do. Well done Justin Towell made my day
  • icbacomingupwithapropername - April 13, 2012 5:41 a.m.

I cant help but think it would be kind of fun to play a game as glados, building test chambers and such like.
  • icbacomingupwithapropername - April 13, 2012 5:43 a.m.

sorry should have put this I the original post I would see this game as being multi player. where one person plays a glados like being and the other a test subject who has to attempt to solve the puzzles.