• SheetSandwich - January 24, 2009 3:14 a.m.

Ha ha ha, funny, guys. I have always appreciated your collective fearlessness in the way of comedic articles in your news updates. One of the things that keeps me comming back.
  • souleater77 - January 24, 2009 5:53 a.m.

good, someone else got it too
  • jimsondanet - January 24, 2009 6:19 a.m.

naw what lara needs is an optional 1st person view in which when we look down we can actually see her body ...jiggle =D oh an a 'bullet time' the recovers with time, not action you know for da jiggle! an the mirrors edge style would neato too
  • key0blade - January 24, 2009 1:33 p.m.

That was interesting
  • DaBadGuy - January 25, 2009 3:35 a.m.

I okay, wheres the teenage Lara, I guess she would be basically nude, which now that I think of it, isn't such a bad thing, IDK what the problem is even now, so what, Tanktop and Shorts, big deal.
  • Tidus53 - January 25, 2009 4:22 a.m.

ME STILL WANT THE HOOTERS THAT'S WHY ME PLAYS GAME!!! FOR BOOBIES!!! AND BIT OF ASS!!! MORE SCANDALLY CLOTHES, BIGGER HOOTERS, AND A LESBIAN SIDEKICK THAT MAKES HER A LESBIAN AND MAKE OUT WITH EACH OTHER!!! BOBIES
  • doomdoomdoom - January 25, 2009 3:52 p.m.

These ideas suck just have her fully nude and end this goddamn artical
  • super2j - January 25, 2009 11:09 p.m.

I dont understand this obsession of "have her naked" mentallity, it just hurts the image of all gamers. If your that interested in that kind of stuff why not just goto to internet, there are a lot of sites that can fulfill your desires. Lara doesnt need to shed anymore clothe. This article is funny and good job with the pictures, no matter how much you stereotyped the audience.
  • thejadefalcon - January 28, 2009 1:43 p.m.

Thank you, Chiropteran. To be honest, I was expecting the only responses to be only the lines of "shut the f*ck up". I suppose I should add that it was the comments I was annoyed at. The article was, as usual, pretty funny.
  • Hellwilder - July 26, 2009 6:44 p.m.

Grandad's Lady Croft is sexeh
  • PlatypusFan - July 29, 2009 12:50 a.m.

@super2j ya u can but those sites give u viruses
  • MrQueenie - April 7, 2010 11:26 p.m.

Great, now make a Lara for the 15 year old son, and everyone will be happy