• philipshaw - February 24, 2011 5:48 p.m.

Great article and you got most of my favorites,but I would say Burnout 3 was more important than Burnout 2 was
  • Fr00b - February 24, 2011 2:29 p.m.

MOTORSTOR FTW!
  • samirbvr - February 24, 2011 4:49 a.m.

"every MotorStorm racer knows you HAVE to cross the line while halfway through exploding yourself" Nailed it!!!
  • MadMan - February 23, 2011 10:51 p.m.

This article is obsolete because its about dangerous driving and never mentions Grand Theft Auto.... WTF?????
  • AleeR - February 23, 2011 10:30 p.m.

Also Quarentine for DOS.
  • NightCrawler_358 - February 23, 2011 9:47 p.m.

Nice entries, Death Race made me laugh. I would've recommended Twisted Metal somewhere in there though.
  • revrock - February 23, 2011 8:58 p.m.

Blast Corps?
  • tacehtselrahc - February 23, 2011 7:16 p.m.

No Destruction Derby? or the original Grand Theft Auto?
  • El72125 - February 23, 2011 6:41 p.m.

You forgot Stuntman
  • TheWebSwinger - February 23, 2011 6:22 p.m.

This article...this article isn't inspired by that Nic Cage Drive Angry movie is it?
  • bass88 - February 23, 2011 6:12 p.m.

Twisted Metal? Dangerous driving was encouraged. Even the manual told you not to feel discouraged when running down pedestrians. Nice list however.
  • BurntToShreds - February 23, 2011 4:56 p.m.

What does .06 pounds mean? Do you guys still use pences?
  • gazdog9 - February 23, 2011 4:02 p.m.

Ha ! I'd almost forgotten Deathchase on my old 16K Spectrum. That's right kids , back in the old days this was considered cutting edge . I remember that game giving me a blinding headache. The colours man, so many colours
  • Sy87 - February 23, 2011 3:50 p.m.

They do need to make a new Carmageddon. Whats funner than running people over? Can you blame me for wanting to destroy stuff most of the drivers to day are annoying. They either want to drive too fast or go to slow under the limit. Or they rush for a queque stop in front of you that they could have just taken behind you it saves them like no time. Anyway car destroying game is needed. Something cool like driver mix with twisted metal and gta(without the whole criminal activity stuff and all just road rage relief).
  • Japanaman - February 23, 2011 3:28 p.m.

Of course, I totally failed to mention Vigilante 8 and Rogue Trip.
  • Japanaman - February 23, 2011 3:27 p.m.

Seriously? You guys TOTALLY FAIL to mention Twisted Metal, Super Runabout (AKA Felony 11-79), Auto Destruct, Full Auto, Saints Row, GTA, Mario Kart, Crash Nitro Kart, Speed Punks, Mod Nation Racers, Street Racers, Hard Drivin', Race Drivin', Chase HQ, Spy Hunter, Bump N Jump, Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer, Motorcross Mania, Dirt, Fuel, Rush 2049, Outrun, Roadblasters, Star Wars Racing (or whatever it was called), Narc (the Arcade game), Mach Rider, MechWarrior/Assault, and every vehicle based military game ever made.
  • YuGiOhisbetterthanMagic - February 23, 2011 2:45 p.m.

I loved rouge squadron. even the on foot parts were epic. I really with they would make another one.
  • BeerBaron - February 23, 2011 2:33 p.m.

Would love to see a remake of the old C64 Racing Destruction Set.
  • willheuer - February 23, 2011 12:59 p.m.

Im a little surprised Bump 'n Jump was left out, i realize its for the Intelivision but its like the first Burnout.
  • yonderTheGreat - February 23, 2011 12:40 p.m.

STUNNING CUNT BONUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (for those not in the know, that's what the "cunning stunt bonus" in Carmageddon was referred to as... I'm assuming I won't get put in a time-out for that?)