Say Playstation,then Pikachu uses Thunder.
Say Nintendo 64,then Pikachu uses Thunder Bolt.
Say Dreamcast,then Pikachu uses Thunder Shock.
Pikachu really hates these.
Submitted by Darren Weets
Go to Ochre where you get the ingredients for Bulbasuar's stew or soup. Go across the stone bridge and make Pikachu go in the cave. It will come back out with an egg.abra will take back his egg. The egg will be at Abra's shop the next time you go to the shop it will be sitting on the ground. Two or three times after you go to the shop the egg will hatch into a adorable little Togepi.
Submitted by Arielle Prevot and Ben Prevot
1. Always be nice to Pikachu. It is good for Pikachu and you.
2. Don't talk fast, Pikachu may not understand you.
3. If you aren't sure what to tell Pikachu, usually a screen pops up with purple words, or look at the top of the screen for purple words.
4. In the trivia game, if you aren't sure who the Pokemon is, (which I think we all have no problem with anyway) take a guess. It is better to guess then to automatically get a wrong answer. Who knows, you may be right!
5. If you are in these conditions, Pikachu probably won't understand you.
A. You are crying.
B. You have just lost teeth and can't talk well.
C. There are loud noises around you.
D. You aren't talking into the microphone correctly.
There may be some other conditions, but to me these are the most common ones.
Submitted by HeyYouPikachuMaster
If you go to field trip part two, and continuously say "tag, you're it" to PIKACHU until he starts to get angry, then push start, move the control stick to the right untill you have the pokehelper in front of you. Then you push A, select "go home", select "go home" again and when your in the bedroom tell PIKACHU "go to sleep, now"(note that he may just fall asleep without talk, but that's ok too.) and after saving the game the person will say "it's quiet this morning" and the mom will say something about PIKACHU after this there will be a message on tv, you can follow directions from there. If you do this allot, PIKACHU may start a habit of it! Things to say to PIKACHU through MEGAPHONE: "pikachu" "come here" "over here".
Submitted by Whit Schallhorn