• shawksta - November 22, 2012 10:32 a.m.

This list was fantastic, all those poor souls. You gotta feel bad for Sunshine Yoshi especially, freaking dissolving on a single touch of water.
  • BrunstigElg - November 22, 2012 11:25 a.m.

I think the nanosuit´s voice actor is underappreciated... "Cloak engage" is the best sound in history
  • KidKatana - November 23, 2012 3:19 a.m.

Oh my god, I would never have thought of that and it's so true. Amazing that something so incidental makes such a huge difference.
  • EAC73 - November 23, 2012 4:45 a.m.

we are talking the original crysis right, because i thought the voice in crysis 2 didn't really do it for me.
  • Tyrande - November 22, 2012 12:06 p.m.

mmm.... lets see, in Skyrim i'm thankful to Lydia (for being a distraction to opponents and a mule), in Dragon's Dogma to my pawns, in Persona 3 to Igor and Elizabeth, in Grandia to the recovery save orbs,in Devil Summoner to Dr. Victor, in Shadow of the Colossus to Agro and can't remember any more.
  • Child Of Death - November 22, 2012 12:17 p.m.

Man, I really feel bad for QA testers. You think a job like that is awesome but its not. It really isnt.
  • josh-horvath - November 22, 2012 1:21 p.m.

the news reporter in the mass effect games the medic in team fortress 2 the carmine family from gears
  • Robx - November 22, 2012 1:22 p.m.

I wonder how many of our brothers have fallen by using their keys on the wrong doors at the Water Temple... We should grant them a minute of silence.
  • KA87 - November 22, 2012 3:46 p.m.

Weak push over Pokemon like Magicarp. Without them, Pokemon like Charizard would not have seemed so cool.
  • garnsr - November 22, 2012 8:45 p.m.

Edna's blurb is total crap. What are you thinking?
  • garnsr - November 22, 2012 8:43 p.m.

Merchants have to push into all the enemy-infested areas by themselves, without the benefit of the powers that the hero gains along the way, to make sure they're in place when the hero finally arrives and needs new weapons.
  • Baz - November 23, 2012 6:19 a.m.

I'm Thankful to the marines in the halo games especially on legendary. they may not have a high kill count but until they inevitably fall they take some of the fire off me.
  • MolokoVeck - November 23, 2012 11:14 a.m.

Don't forget Lakitu's most important job: cameraman. Thanks Lakitu, for following me through some of the most awkward angles possible. Also, Yoshi must be in some sort of special, personal hell. A day in the life of Yoshi: Hatch Plumber jumps on back Eat fruit Eat fireball Get hit by fireball Get spooked, run around frantically Fall into pit and die Rinse, repeat...
  • slimjim441 - November 23, 2012 4:56 p.m.

Guardsman from Space Marine, but such is life in the service of the Imperium; after all, it is better to die for the Emperor than to live for yourself.
  • switch22 - November 24, 2012 2:02 p.m.

Awesome article! Oh man, water temple...