• iluvmyDS - March 13, 2009 4:29 p.m.

@TylerWilde: For the record the song was "Put It To Me Straight" captcha: 7:30 addressed
  • Kerfluffle - March 12, 2009 12:23 a.m.

One you might want to add is the arena battles of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, mostly because all matches are to the death and the blood of those killed flows into the training areas underneath the battleground. Also, in the tunnels leading into the arena are massive trails of blood and the bloody handprints of those defeated. Mmmmmmm......tender..... Bonus!- a most fitting reCAPTCHA: Gullet's breaking It's coincidentally perfect!
  • Unoriginal - March 11, 2009 6:10 p.m.

When that mega race announcer says: "We accept male's and female's of either sex" does he mean he accepts both male and female male's? Im confused. Fun article.
  • MacGyver1138 - March 11, 2009 5:53 p.m.

Manhunt 2 didn't look like it needed censored to me. Yeah, it depicted some brutal stuff, but none of the actions resulted in any tangible effect to the characters other than blood. The stabs didn't even leave wounds.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - March 11, 2009 5:41 a.m.

@gutlessVADER: Good catch - thanks. At least I only did it once!
  • Defguru7777 - March 11, 2009 3:48 a.m.

Madworld looks like it's shaping up to be effing awesome! ReCaptcha: Withold her
  • gutlessVADER - March 11, 2009 2:24 a.m.

Yo you misspelled "Carmageddon". preety sweet article though
  • mrmak - March 11, 2009 1:36 a.m.

Really? Bill Lambeer? From the gameplay video it looks like a title worth exploring.
  • Jbo87 - March 11, 2009 1:14 a.m.

From the second I saw the title I was waiting to see Speed Ball and it never showed up. That really is a crying shame, Brutal Dleuxe was one of the finest games the amiga had to offer.
  • superspaz - March 11, 2009 12:20 a.m.

I agree Trevorlsme. I personally don't think Manhunt 2 was that violent. Its topical violence. That much violence would be bad in a puzzle game, but the plot of the game involves killing, you should expect violence.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - March 11, 2009 12:11 a.m.

I couldn't understand why both Brett and I had played an obscure game like Mega Race. Wikipedia had the answer - it was included free with all Packard Bell computers for awhile. Oh, PC gaming in the 90s on a crappy family budget computer...
  • TrevorISme - March 10, 2009 11:40 p.m.

Jesus i see why manhunt 2 had to be censored but it was censored a bit much, but i guess rockstar wants to make SOME money from it, not have it banned in every country
  • Cyberninja - March 10, 2009 10:48 p.m.

@pocotron i dont have a picture
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - March 10, 2009 9:59 p.m.

It does vekrote - some say that modern GTA was influenced by it, and it probably was.
  • vekrote - March 10, 2009 9:51 p.m.

is it just me, or does carmageddon look a little like an old grand theft auto game? Re CAPTCHA: major quaker
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - March 10, 2009 9:13 p.m.

They call it... THE GAME: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mkl9rtttog
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - March 10, 2009 9:10 p.m.

What I want to know is when will they finally make a Gymkata game for chrissakes??
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - March 10, 2009 8:36 p.m.

ZOMG I forgot about Mega Race. I played that to death. Oh, PC gaming in the 90s...
  • EYE8URBRAINS - March 10, 2009 8:36 p.m.

dammit beat me too it lol
  • LordRevan111 - March 10, 2009 8:25 p.m.

First and good article. . . interesting to see how designers minds work