• Jrm21 - May 21, 2011 1:56 a.m.

RIP Randy, such a terrible tragedy that you are gone. Bonesaw was really ready
  • davidthebowie - May 21, 2011 1:54 a.m.

Great tribute Chris. I was lucky enough to meet Macho Man in my younger days. Nothing short of a legend.
  • FauxFurry - May 21, 2011 1:35 a.m.

To keep my comment both on topic and on games, one of my earliest pleasant NES related memories (since my family finally decided to give console gaming another go shortly after WrestleMania was released) was winning the WWF championship (I still say that the World Wildlife Fund should have wrestling bears as their mascots)with the digital incarnation of Macho Man Randy Savage who I always found to be more interesting than the Real American/Kid Friendly(parent pleasing) Stripper, Hulk Hogan (or as he is better known in Destrucity, Hoakogan!!!!!!!!). It's a real shame that he won't be around on the 21st to help wrestle shut the jaws...Of Oblivion! He'll live on in character creation modes and dream matches in consoles across the world.
  • mikeydo00 - May 21, 2011 1:35 a.m.

GOODBYE Macho Man Sandy Cabbage!!!
  • ChickenFillet5140 - May 21, 2011 1:35 a.m.

WHAT?!? Hes dead? Seriously? Man, I genuinely feel depressed. He was and will remain an absolute legend. Rest in Peace good sir. Bonesaw will always be ready.
  • HardMetalManiac - May 21, 2011 1:31 a.m.

Man, this is really bringing me down. The guy has inspired so much happiness and laughter in my life, I'm really sad to hear that he's passed.
  • idlemindkiller - May 21, 2011 1:27 a.m.

Well done GR. R.I.P. Savage, you were the man who made me love slimJims oh so very much. Later dude.
  • SOUND_DIVE_ALARM - May 21, 2011 1:19 a.m.

Bonesaw will forever be ready. An American Hero died today
  • Genericpenisjoketista - May 21, 2011 1:18 a.m.

For those that haven't yet heard it, here's a clip of Chris' Randy Savage impersonation on Talkradar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUJ6Bm_oOyg&feature=player_embedded OOOOHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHH IT WAS FUNNY! I'M GONNA SPLIT YOU INTO FOUR BUTTCHEEKS AND FUCK YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL OF THEM--IT DON'T MAKE A LOT OF SENSE BUT I'M GONNA DOOOOOOIIEEEEEETTTTEEEEEEENNNYYWAAAAAYYYYY!
  • IvansTreehouse - May 21, 2011 12:51 a.m.

And just the other TalkRadar you guys were lamenting that there weren't enough Macho Man sound effects. When I heard that I was shocked that it was true bc no one respect Randy like you guys. You loved him.
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - May 21, 2011 12:48 a.m.

I've never felt this sad about a celebrity passing away. MACHO MADNESS, SKIES THE LIMIT!
  • Aforextreme - May 21, 2011 12:34 a.m.

A fitting tribute, Chris. Well done.
  • PooPSock - May 21, 2011 12:31 a.m.

It's just mind bogglin' to see him go... May he haymaker in peace.
  • lobsterhunt - May 21, 2011 12:31 a.m.

He will be missed.
  • Bladex206 - May 21, 2011 12:24 a.m.

Rest in peace. YEAH~!
  • kduff51 - May 21, 2011 12:19 a.m.

that was beautiful, it celebrated both a great man and my childhood
  • Mortified_Cow - May 21, 2011 12:19 a.m.

(sigh) What it is, is what it is...
  • Wimjet - May 21, 2011 12:16 a.m.

The best seller of preserved meats in stick form there ever was. At least he'll forever be immortal in our games.
  • ChrisCultista - May 21, 2011 12:11 a.m.

A god amongst men has past this day, but a god will live forever in our minds. OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAA!
  • goochbiscuit - May 21, 2011 12:07 a.m.

Immediately thought of Chris and TalkRadar when I heard the news. Such a bummer, RIP Macho Man.