• garfunkling - May 26, 2011 7:34 a.m.

You will be missed.. oh yeah dig it.
  • Seanimus - May 24, 2011 11:02 p.m.

Rest In Piece Macho Man,thanks for the memories!!!
  • TheGhostBox - May 24, 2011 5:02 a.m.

Must his soul rest in internal peace and cheerful joy!
  • gamerat - May 23, 2011 8:59 p.m.

Man I'm really going to miss that guy, he was one heck of an entertainer. Even if you weren't a fan of wrestling, you knew damn well who the Macho Man was. The tribute video was awesome. Of all the games included, my favorite is the WCW game on the N64. Macho Man Randy Savage, truly one of the greats, R.I.P.
  • erikslev - May 23, 2011 8:02 p.m.

Great idea. I'm so late to comment, but yea, Macho Man will be missed. I totally forgot that he existed, though. Those Hulk Hogan feuds over Elizabeth were the best, when pro wrestling was still watchable. His slim jim commercials were legendary. And boy do I miss playing as him in Royal Rumble on my genesis. Great video!
  • SOLAMON77 - May 23, 2011 7:09 p.m.

Here's a couple of things I'll never be able to forget: The Macho Man / Miss Elizabeth / Hulk Hogan team up: The Mega Powers. His awesomely funny Slim Jim commercials. Has anybody here heard his Rap album. Good stuff... RIP Macho Man... you've left us too early. I guess they need you to bring the Madness up in heaven.
  • DizzyDial - May 23, 2011 3:42 p.m.

Can anyone list the games they used?
  • bgm1975 - May 23, 2011 noon

This is why wrestling is terrible today. I miss people like Randy Savage,Jesse Ventura, Hulk Hogan, and Ric Flair who were larger than life and amazing characters. Savage will be sorely missed and the world is grateful for all the entertainment and fun you brought to many of us.
  • zanthox - May 23, 2011 4:06 a.m.

R.I.P. May you always be remembered for more than just your amazing voice.
  • DeathbyFira - May 22, 2011 9:36 p.m.

Your awesome Randy may you rest in peace man you are one of the greatest preformers of all time and you will be missed OOOOH Yea that is the truth :(
  • AntistasMetroid - May 22, 2011 5:02 p.m.

"Watch the flying elbow drop of the top ropes! Not only beats people 1,2,3, but I hurt em' real bad!" An excerpt from WCW Nitro for the original playstation. I will always remember the Mr. Savage be it the Macho King, Macho Man, or Bonesoir. Farewell to the greatest of the greats. Rest in madness Randy.
  • DanceMacabre - May 22, 2011 2:27 p.m.

I remember so vivid the Summerslam wedding and all of the heel/face stuff leading up to him and Elizabeth. That was a big deal when I was a kid. Even though I liked him I was devastated when the Ultimate Warrior won that "loser retires" match over him. RIP YYYEAH!
  • rynmls - May 22, 2011 12:24 p.m.

watch spider-man 1 to watch his fight against Peter Parker
  • IvansTreehouse - May 22, 2011 9:40 a.m.

There would be no Hogan were it not for Macho Man's talent.
  • insertdisk - May 22, 2011 9:36 a.m.

Hes elbow dropping angels in heaven now RIP
  • TopNewt - May 22, 2011 3:37 a.m.

R.I.P.
  • festerblatz82 - May 22, 2011 12:26 a.m.

One of the all time greats and my brother's favorite wrestler. Macho Man, you will be missed.
  • BigLandoz - May 21, 2011 4:13 p.m.

I remember one time my brother & I went to a WCW house show in Knoxville. After the show, we went to the Hyatt next door, hoping to get some wrestlers' autographs. After walking in, we immediately see a hulking figure at the desk, trying to check out. We walk over to the desk and meekly ask for his autograph. "Macho Man" Randy Savage stopped what he was doing, gave us each an autograph and talked to us for a little while. Total class act. Thank you for the autographs, thank you for the years of entertainment and thank you for going to fight Rapture demons, thus saving the world. Rest in Peace Macho Man. OOOOOOOHHHHH YYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!
  • alecbeals - May 21, 2011 2:38 p.m.

MR. Savage is still alive....in my heart and hopes and dreams and I can only imagine as he was gripped by the grim reaper and dragged back to wherever he came from, the quickly fading bellow of BOOONNEEEESAAAWWWWWWWW ISSSSSSSS RREAAADDYYYYYYYYyyyyy.......
  • Tenfey - May 21, 2011 11:30 a.m.

Going to pour out a can of Slim Jims for my Macho Mans that aren't here no more.