• KNITEpanda - February 8, 2012 11 a.m.

So does the video before the Prince of Persia segment not work for anyone else? I tried it on both IE and FF. Nothing...Is that part of the joke? Totally missing out :(
  • wingsdjy - February 8, 2012 11:07 a.m.

That's the joke
  • potpan0 - February 8, 2012 10:43 a.m.

I know this a bit more major, but the Japanese version of Fallout 3 had the quest were you detenated the atomic bomb in Megaton editted, so that you could only disarm it. This meant it was impossible to get the apartment in Tenpenny Tower.
  • Sy87 - February 8, 2012 10:10 a.m.

I really hate censorship. I think censorship can't needs to meet my 1st amendment hunting dog. That's what I love about mods screw your censorship this is freedom. No more blur I live in the U.S not North Korea. Unless congress decides other wise. If only they made two versions like Leisure suit larry games did that one time to order online.
  • brickman409 - February 8, 2012 4:38 p.m.

its not the government that censors video games its the privately run companies who fear they will lose money if the game has a mature rating, because they think they'll lose the younger audience.
  • Darkhawk - February 8, 2012 10:06 a.m.

Bruce Lee reference = Google search = Awesome Link. I just discovered this site: http://www.movie-censorship.com/
  • Imgema - February 8, 2012 10:02 a.m.

Wasn't Killer7 also cencored? I played the Pal version and the way you killed your enemies looked boring and weird... I hate censorship. its one of the worst things humanity does on itself, except wars.
  • The_Ouroboros - February 8, 2012 9:31 a.m.

Both a tremendous, informative article and a wonderful ending. Also, despite being an American, I'm absolutely bogarting that phrase. It's always a pleasure reading Justin's articles. Thanks thrice, sir!
  • slimjim441 - February 8, 2012 9:16 a.m.

I like the ending. XD
  • Samael - February 8, 2012 9:10 a.m.

Interesting article...but the fart in a jar from SR3 was not censored. It's the final upgrade to the flashbang grenade. Your character doesn't actually fart into them before throwing them (they just apparently have a bunch of them stored and ready to throw) but they're still in there. I think Volition said they added it back after fan demand.
  • Voltanis - February 8, 2012 9:30 a.m.

Not only is FIAJ in the game, there's an achievement for hitting 25 people with it.
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - February 8, 2012 9:49 a.m.

Yeah, I was just thinking this. I definitely unlocked it in my game.
  • MidianGTX - February 8, 2012 10:42 a.m.

That's the first thing that came to my mind too... considering how much praise GamesRadar gushed over the wackiness of SR3 you'd think they would remember something as over the top as this.
  • GR_JustinTowell - February 8, 2012 12:21 p.m.

The wackiness wasn't for me, personally. At least, not all of it. The bomb you can use is not quite the one the developers wanted to put in. I'm guessing the player choice over what you can wear (or not wear) pushed that from gross to weird. And apparently it isn't the only thing they left out. It's hard to imagine what they thought was 'too far' :)