• Grif - September 4, 2011 9:16 p.m.

F***ing beautiful man
  • xoaks - May 29, 2010 12:09 p.m.

That should read "This instead of". My hands lost control in my rage.
  • xoaks - May 29, 2010 12:08 p.m.

Really? This of Dream of the Shore - Bordering Another World? REALLY? For shame good sir.
  • SonicofBoom - May 26, 2010 4:17 a.m.

dang this is awesome, i had no idea about music from old games like this!
  • Shadowdart - April 4, 2010 5:54 p.m.

If they put put this on the PSN, the only way I could be happier, is if they finally announce another game in the series.
  • wrapdump - April 4, 2010 1 p.m.

Epic intro, and brilliant music. However I'd say the Guardian Heroes intro runs it close. In fact, you've gotta put some of that up here, or the battle music from Grandia II. Or the music from panzer Saga. I'll stop now.
  • philipshaw - April 3, 2010 11:57 a.m.

I loved this game and soundtrack. Brett where can I buy the soundtrack
  • IamNOTatalkingpony - April 3, 2010 11:56 a.m.

I am very sad I never played this game. WAAH!
  • Gameover333 - April 3, 2010 1:39 a.m.

this is one of the greatest songs. i cant wait for this game to get on Psn. so i can play it on my psp on the go.
  • Cyberninja - April 3, 2010 1:19 a.m.

SE put this game on psn and i will buy it and CT is better its the best rpg of all time
  • Heyexclamationpoint - April 2, 2010 9:37 p.m.

My all time favorite game soundtrack. Absolutely beautiful.
  • bjt2012 - April 2, 2010 9:16 p.m.

I love this segment!
  • GrrSnort - April 2, 2010 9 p.m.

Onyx, I agree with you sir. I liked Trigger alot, but I loved Cross. I still own this game and the soundtrack. One of the few soundtracks in video games that holds up on it's own.
  • OnyxOblivion - April 2, 2010 8:53 p.m.

They aren't making another Chrono because...well...sales of the remakes for Trigger were abysmal. Someone at SE said that.
  • CH3BURASHKA - April 2, 2010 8:28 p.m.

I gotta get me a fucking DS... Also, why hasn't a Team ICO game been featured yet?
  • homiegfunk03 - April 2, 2010 8:22 p.m.

They are both masterpieces. Though Trigger is more replayable to me Cross is indeed an epic (and though this opening track is inspired the variety in the rest of the OST is astounding). Trigger wins in that it's a game that I'm a complete sucker for. I've bought it over and over again and will probably continue to even if they add the littlest thing. Why the hell wont they make another Chrono game...
  • RonaldRayGun - April 2, 2010 7:56 p.m.

Having only played trigger, this music music makes me want to go back and play cross.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - April 2, 2010 7:25 p.m.

I agree with OnyxOblivion on this. I liked Trigger, but Cross blew me away in every respect. Every single song from the soundtrack is an absolute gem. I think my favorite is "People Seized With Life," which plays during a boss battle about halfway through the game. Anyone who's heard it should know it, if you don't, youtube it. It's incredible.
  • OnyxOblivion - April 2, 2010 7:11 p.m.

Trigger=Good Cross=EPIC The unique battle system, with the stamina and elements. Still haven't seen anything remotely similar.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - April 2, 2010 7:05 p.m.

How dare you, sir.