We Recommend

• soren7550 - February 29, 2012 8:39 p.m.

A good read, and I agree with most of these.
  • UberNoob - February 29, 2012 8:29 p.m.

Well, at least the Mass Effect series IMO has a great replay value. Mass Effect 1 was much more expansive than Mass Effect 2 in terms of environment and gameplay. Mass Effect 2 felt dumbed down.
  • shneepsh - February 29, 2012 8:27 p.m.

I think the xenophobia was just in the wrong game. It's fairly normal for the fledgling human race to be a little freaked out by beings more powerful than them, I just think it should have been more obvious with the Cerberus agents. I wanted to feel just a little more uncomfortable working with a quasi-terrorist pro-human group, but the crew was ridiculously nice.
  • SentientSquidMachine - February 29, 2012 8:24 p.m.

I miss crusing around planets taking screenshots, and making millions(that I had no use for) selling loot. And trying to get the mako to stay flipped over was amusing
  • EHyundai - February 29, 2012 8 p.m.

the mako is literally the worst thing in the world. Fire walker was as bad but i still hated it.
  • onetimebuster - February 29, 2012 7:44 p.m.

Now i want to play mass effect 1 again.
  • inkyspot - February 29, 2012 7:15 p.m.

I actually liked the Mako, and I hated those elevators.I love exploring those planets. More varity on the alien animals on these planets would be nice, even the passive ones. I can wait for this game.
  • IamTheBalance - February 29, 2012 6:55 p.m.

The thing i miss the most is loot.. I WANT MY LOOTS
  • Brutalicus - February 29, 2012 6:53 p.m.

Don't forget how it was nearly impossible to tell how much health or shields you had! New Shepards get ganked pretty easily on the harder difficulties, because you just can't tell that you've been hit. ME2 had great audio and visual cues to tell you how much you were getting shot... instead of "I've lost shields!" followed 0.386 seconds later by the awesome "Saren" game over theme.
  • urworstfight - February 29, 2012 6:38 p.m.

actually I thought the elevator could have had some potential as I wouldn't have minded the crew conversing on a topic or an ad being played in the elevator for Asari go-go girls and I do miss having different sets of armour rather than 2 or 4 different sets in the entire game.
  • obviouslyadouche - February 29, 2012 6:22 p.m.

The mako was awful, I never felt like it was a tank or powerful and I'm so glad they removed it