We Recommend

• Imgema - May 13, 2011 7:06 a.m.

I don't think Crash is so important for Sony seeing him appear to every rival console... Sony is not like Sega who had to do this with Sonic (Sega isn't a rival anymore).
  • JoeMasturbaby - May 13, 2011 8:23 a.m.

thats not a bad price for such juicy information. I still have The Ultimate History of Video Games still sitting on my shelf unread though.
  • ThatFanInThePeacoat - May 13, 2011 10:06 a.m.

I never would have guessed that about BioShock's opening. That just goes to show how important creative freedom is in the production process.
  • SausageLozenge - May 13, 2011 10:54 a.m.

The best thing to come out of Crash were those commercials. R.I.P. Crash.
  • Higgins - May 13, 2011 12:52 p.m.

I have to agree with Kutaragi : Crash Bandicoot is pure sh*t!
  • PatHan-bHai - April 5, 2013 5:52 a.m.

A-Hole Alert!!!
  • philipshaw - May 13, 2011 1:29 p.m.

Interesting article, just ordered this book because it does sound like a good read
  • NicVargus - May 13, 2011 10:08 p.m.

I always thought bejeweled sounded like bedazzled. That name sucks.
  • Nomaddic - May 14, 2011 12:09 a.m.

Perhaps when the Kindle version costs less I will pick it up, but I just can't stomach paying more for a digital version of a book than the physical copy.
  • grizzly311 - May 15, 2011 8:52 p.m.

Holy shit, you triggered a major flashback with that Popeye game. I used to have that game for the Intellivision. It was fantastic!!!!! Very underrated.
  • Spybreak8 - May 16, 2011 2:34 a.m.

Nice, I knew the Popcap one, there name was made due to hey you know nobody would ever say these three words together reasoning. Diamond Mine is my favorite mode in Bejeweled 3.
  • AuthorityFigure - May 16, 2011 7:47 a.m.

Terrible name for the book (and yes, I do know the history). Also, there's a word missing in the sentence directly under the BeJeweled title screenshot. High Scores! is an interesting video game history book as well.
  • rxb - May 17, 2011 11:37 a.m.

Interesting stories, Il keep an eye out for the book.