• AuthorityFigure - January 28, 2010 12:10 p.m.

Yep - I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks LEGO games reek. To combine it with Rock Band is an even more ghastly idea. HOTEL DUSK sucked, and it made you solve a homicide didn't it? I can't even remember it was that poor.
  • sgloomy - January 28, 2010 3:22 a.m.

good article but isn't Nolan North in Assassin's creed? that is a good game that doesn't have uncharted in it!!!!
  • crazyish - January 27, 2010 11:38 p.m.

that isnt completely true Nolan North plays Desmond in both AC games and they are awesome!
  • GameManiac - January 27, 2010 11:22 p.m.

I could've sworn "games based on movies" would make the list. But I actually wouldn't be surprised, since they're mostly TECHNO-CRAP!!!
  • Cyberninja - January 27, 2010 11 p.m.

mario sex tycoon wow that thing is random
  • JustTheBoBreaker - January 27, 2010 8:03 p.m.

@Yeager 1122 I completely agree, I loved the first few Spyro games and since then Dragons have never interested me again
  • CatrParrot - January 27, 2010 7:41 p.m.

Winged win merchants? Brilliant! But it is pretty depressing to see how bad Spyro's games have become.
  • Yeager1122 - January 27, 2010 7:07 p.m.

I thought the first spyro game was great so a dragon worked then but now not so much.
  • MrDuracraft - January 27, 2010 6:59 p.m.

Middle Eastern Karate - Limited Edition. Final Fantasy Karaoke Rage. Nudist Baseball Grove. Indiana Jones and the Hamster Onslaught. It just never gets old! ^^ About the article: Ya, unfortunately dragon games mostly suck. I like the lego games though. Only if murder games didn't revolve around tea parties, maybe with a twist that you did the murder O.O
  • onewingedantista - January 27, 2010 6:08 p.m.

Nice article.Lve the name generator. I got Zombie Jetpack Heroes AND Hip-Hop Soldiers of the Damned! reCaptcha: canal ghoul. Ghost of Venice?
  • JustTheBoBreaker - January 27, 2010 6:01 p.m.

I love the LEGO games. Indiana Jones was badass, I don't care if it was meant for kids