• BALLSTOTHEWALLET - April 15, 2011 12:54 a.m.

Pfft, reminds me of "Mom" from Futurama
  • hughesta - April 15, 2011 12:52 a.m.

Hey Activision remember when people where amazed at the success of Call of Duty 4? People have been disappoined ever since. I wonder why that is.
  • Japanaman - April 15, 2011 12:47 a.m.

Microsoft evil? No. But evil nonetheless.
  • angelusdlion - April 15, 2011 12:31 a.m.

And Micro$oft isn't a monopoly either.
  • bigwill1221 - April 15, 2011 12:04 a.m.

*looks at WoW, looks back, looks at wow again* yep... evil
  • SeriousSean - April 15, 2011 12:01 a.m.

If they shut down Raven I will shit a brick and then throw it at kotick's head. I understand that a business is in the business of making business, but the way Activision has been handling things is disgusting.
  • GamesRadarMatthewKeast - April 14, 2011 11:42 p.m.

I know a guy who used to get in fights with his girlfriend, and when the fights escalated enough, she would suddenly scream "I am not a bad person!" But he never said she was.
  • juicenpancakes - April 14, 2011 11:34 p.m.

Make Dan Amrich the CEO and all shall be right with the world.
  • ChickenFillet5140 - April 14, 2011 11:32 p.m.

I think the comments speak for themselves.
  • OriginalJonty - April 14, 2011 11:25 p.m.

I remember when EA was the evil empire. Know how they changed that, Activision? By giving the studios room to create and experiment. Learn from this and stop killing off studios who try to do things different.
  • MetaMoss - April 14, 2011 11:22 p.m.

The power they gained has corrupted them. Since the majority of its assets have been moved to Call of Duty development, once it goes down (and I'm damn sure it's gonna go down like Guitar Hero did, because THEY'RE DOING THE SAME THING) they're gonna get hit hard. And I see Blizzard either gonna have to clean up their crap or they'll go down with them before they can recover.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - April 14, 2011 11:16 p.m.

Then stop acting like you care only about money.
  • potpan0 - April 14, 2011 11:07 p.m.

Yup, acting egotistic really improves your public relations.
  • tomthespesh - April 14, 2011 10:36 p.m.

Yeah as far as I'm concerned Activision are in league with the devil, and not the fun devil. The properly bad one who destroys one of my favourite game makers (bizzare). The worst part is they have offices in Berkshire in the UK which is where I live. I don't want to be near them!!
  • FOZ - April 14, 2011 10:33 p.m.

That's a good one. At least we can't accuse them of not having a sense of humor.
  • RandyChimp - April 14, 2011 10:33 p.m.

Sort of like Hitler saying that there isn't a problem and that the Nazis were invited to Poland. Okay, it's nothing like that, but it was the best analogy I could come up with for Activision.
  • bangurdead102 - April 14, 2011 10:23 p.m.

Activision not evil? HA and Pigs fly... Considering that a recent article via Gamesradar or some other media outlet which I dont remember published from the Head Director at Bizzare Studios saying that Activision forced them to make retarded decisions and then fired them all because said decisions were retarded and didn't sell well, yeah not evil at all its like tripping a kid, then tripping them again because you tripped them in the first place, not evil in the least
  • Mindkill - April 14, 2011 10:22 p.m.

I don't hate A¢tivi$ion because they are getting bigger.. I hate them because they are putting out horrible, console ported, un-optimized games for PC gamers. ie. Call of Duty: Black Ops. Then, they try to make another grab in my pocket for some crappy map pack, without fixing the game! As far as I am concerned... A¢tivi$ion can go die in a fire. And, they can kiss me goodbye as a loyal customer and loyal fan of the Call of Duty series.
  • ArbokDaKobra - April 14, 2011 10:18 p.m.

Fuck, I was born in Wisconsin, where Raven studios resides. That would fuckin suck if Activision pushed it off a ledge for a bigger profit. Screw you Activision, screw you.
  • shadowreaper72 - April 14, 2011 10:10 p.m.

Thats bullshit. Its not because your on top that we hate you Activision. I loved EA when it was on top and still do. We fucking hate you Activision for running all of your kickass franchise into the ground, firing off all of your developers just because they dont churn out as much money as CALL OF FUCKING DUTY! FUCK YOU ACTIVISION.FUCK EVERYSINGLE ONE OF YOU JACKASSES!