• davidnorman - June 21, 2010 4:09 p.m.

The Final Fantasy XIV trailer was impressive.
  • MikeyToxin - June 21, 2010 4:02 p.m.

Heads up to gamesradar: Companion Cube actually IS in the Portal 2 trailer. If you look at the wall panels on the right at 0:28 where the turret is falling down, you can see the little cube kinda just wedged in there, with it's little pink heart starting at you, waiting for our return to the labs :)
  • FreekinIdiot - June 21, 2010 3:44 p.m.

First time I've seen that Star Wars trailer, t'was epic :)
  • Cyberninja - June 21, 2010 3:35 p.m.

i say they should let bioware direct a live action stars wars movie.
  • GameManiac - June 21, 2010 3:34 p.m.

I knew it. I knew Kid Icarus: Uprising would be on this list. Portal 2...I hope it's available for the PC. But why isn't LoZ: Skyward Sword on this list?
  • Squander - June 21, 2010 3:30 p.m.

Oww c'mon the new Zelda Trailer is a must as well! Tension arc and music are kick-ass!
  • Wolverine08 - June 21, 2010 3:15 p.m.

MGS rising FTW @SkyDragonc5 the deus ex trailer is my favourite one of all time!
  • WeaselWithAGun - June 21, 2010 3:05 p.m.

No scorpion in Mortal Kombat?
  • StrayGator - June 21, 2010 3:04 p.m.

If capcom announce a Kinectimals DLC, I'm so buying Monster Hunter.
  • SkyDragonc5 - June 21, 2010 2:46 p.m.

I have to say my favorite trailer was Deus Ex 3. Although there was no gamely it felt like a trailer for a CG movie. It left me with a awesome feeling, hopeful for a great sequel.
  • Fiirestorm21 - June 21, 2010 2:40 p.m.

Not as good as Episode III? Huh, unusual shift of opinion from the usual "OMG it was better than the whole prequel trilogy combined!!" I hear all over the internet. I actually...somewhat sorta kinda agree in a way.
  • AnonymouZ - June 21, 2010 2:08 p.m.

It's just like warhammer's cgi intro. It's not really what you're going to see in-game, but goddamn do they look gorgeous... and least for ME, get me pumped to play their games. Rising was ok, till he slices the dude's leg, that's a WHOA, DUDE! waiting in errbody's first time watching it. all the others... are kind of meh for me.