• chooby - June 22, 2009 12:32 p.m.

im gunna follow the crowds here and go for ODST and MW2. although i agree, i hope MW2 will bw less james bond more gritty hardcore shooter.
  • deora2dude - June 16, 2009 4:42 p.m.

NOOOO YOU BE SAYIN BAD THINGS ABOUT ODST! personally i cant wait.... please dont insult bungie :(
  • Skykid - June 15, 2009 8:49 p.m.

Games I really really want: ODST MW2 Singularity. Those games are going to be so sweeeet.
  • ASSASINATION323 - June 14, 2009 7:22 a.m.

I would say halo reach FTW....if it wasn't a no-show. I'll go with modern warfare 2.
  • throughironsights - June 12, 2009 7:26 p.m.

when are these cod fanboys going to stop bashing other games and sucking up to one of the most generic game franchises? Specially you caboose4400 Saying f**k you to someone because you dont like their opinion? thats just plain ignorant
  • sinkingfeeling - June 11, 2009 11:57 p.m.

Halo FTW!!!!!! Just better gameplay, esp multiplayer. Pity about the crap story!
  • DeadGirls - June 11, 2009 9:27 p.m.

"Fans of large-scale PC shooters like Battlefield or Planetside will want to have a go at MAG this fall." GTFO. I want to play a large-scale PC shooter on the PS3 as much as I want to play it on the DS.
  • withnightvisionon - June 11, 2009 6:50 p.m.

SWEAT, another game with night vision
  • caboose4400 - June 11, 2009 6:01 a.m.

all these games look awsome but i cant wait for MW2, ODST, MAG and bioshock 2 oh and woot117 F*** you COD 4 is an awsome game and COD 6 is probably gonna be just as good. oh and nice HOT FUZZ reference GR
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - June 10, 2009 10:52 p.m.

Re: lawnmower clip: a funny side story, I saw Brain Dead in a museum in New Zealand. Best. Museum. Ever.
  • Hobojedi - June 10, 2009 10:29 p.m.

Wow.. the lawnmower vid was really weird.
  • SumthingStupid - June 10, 2009 6:37 p.m.

People are getting upset over L4D2, but don't you people notice that their is a new CoD game every year.
  • oryandymackie - June 10, 2009 6:21 p.m.

BioShock 2 looks amazing! Shame you don't get the apartment in single-player. Always wanted a place where I can sit down and read a fifty year old Rapture newspaper by a roaring fire with the head of Andrew Ryan on my mantelpiece while a Big Daddy knocks on the door frantically outside
  • oryandymackie - June 10, 2009 6:18 p.m.

ODST.....erm, yay? Mod War 2 and LFD2!!!! Bring it on.
  • suicidalstickman - June 10, 2009 5:47 p.m.

It's new mombosa not new mumbosa
  • quicksilver_502 - June 10, 2009 3:30 p.m.

on the one hand, i get the point about the snowmobile chase being a bit unrealisticcompared with the tone of the first game but on the other hand, it was freaking awesome!
  • MoonPig - June 10, 2009 3:25 p.m.

@vitoruss how is singularity generic? it has a fricking age gun for f***s sake!
  • StonedMagician99 - June 10, 2009 11:54 a.m.

Ever fired your gun in the air and yelled, 'Aaaaaaah?' Hot Fuzz reference FTW! Awesome feature, and I'm probably going to get all three of these games.
  • crumbdunky - June 10, 2009 11:15 a.m.

I thought L4D1 was light on content(even if they finally deliver all the promised DLC it will be)for a full price retail release and L4D2 seems the same. Thet're using the same(old) engine with minor upgrades and making us pay full price again for a basically online only game. So this time we're paying for a couple of "new" modes(which will be tweaks) a couple (well four)of new characters and backgrounds/guns-in other words skins and little else that's really new. And still no SP beyond a very basic training for the mp. All cheap and easy to make too. I like Valve and their games. I even have fun with L4D(I actually bought it three times-twice for 360 as my dog skated on one copy and once for PC-big diffeence from the 360 version)though, in truth, only in short bursts. It is very bad value though when you consider other games like Socom and Warhawk are simlilarly online only and aren't full retail-and what have they had time to make that much better without a SP or new engine this time round? I know lots of people love L4D-so do I, it's great fun with your mates-but to pretend that the first game had any value content wise is wrong and for the sequel the problem is worse. I'll be waiting for it to go down in price myself. I'd love a good SP though to give you some frights and a frame of ref for the MP. And where IS Ep3? MW2 and ODST look like expansions more than anything to me as well as the L4D sequel. MW2 def looks like more of the same(I bet the campaign short again as well) and ODST was the chance for Bungie to really push forward without the usual restraint of being the same guy for a fourth game but apart from night vision and a less linear approach it hasn't been a chance they've taken. Both games are playing it safe in the knowledge that they have big, loyal fanbases and don't want to rock the boat-for me that isn't enough for devs of this calibre . IW and Bungie should really be pushing the FPS genre but don't look to even try this time out-something that KZ2 and GG got hammered for. In fact all the shooters mentioned have question marks over them for me. Bioshock2 could be a grave mistake(esp the mp) after such a unique first experience too. Singularity looks okay with the monster/mutant/time stuff but the gunplay looks weak compared to many modern sjooters. finally, while I'd love to see MAG succeed as a brave attempt by great devs(Zipper who made the original Socoms so brilliant)to do something new on consoles. However, people raised on the easy gameplay and lone nature of COD4 or Halo will find it very odd being forced to play as a team and we all know how hard it is to get THAT game of TF2 and that's nowhere near the scale of MAG. Hope I'm wrong about all of it but I really have my worries with all the games and issues with Valve over L4D2-they should also make the 360 version much nearer to what the PC game is(and looks like) this time round. And fully enable mods on 360.
  • vitoruss - June 10, 2009 8:17 a.m.

How do you spell "singularity"? G-E-N-E-R-I-C Now they just need the protagonist to be a shaved-headed space marine