• AdonisX82 - April 2, 2014 5:29 p.m.

I'm sorry, but I just DO NOT see what the big deal was about Bioshock infinite. The ending was good and different, no doubt, but everything else was inferior to the first game, if you ask me. but on the point of A.I, pretty much everything she can do was described in one sentence "she might toss me a few rounds of ammo, pick some locks, or call in backup turrets with a tear" WHOOOOOOOO she might toss me a few rounds of ammo (easily programmable super crutch), pick some locks (you order her to do it), or call in backup turrets with a tear (you order her to do that as well) "Elizabeth actually felt like a real person" She felt as robotic as anything I've ever seen
  • codystovall - April 2, 2014 7:42 p.m.

You are not alone.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - April 2, 2014 5:04 p.m.

Funny, The Last of Us did absolutely nothing compared to what the original reveal showed us. What with Enemies that actually think and do stuff like hold your back and have another shoot you and such, go ahead and watch that old footage of Last of Us and see that nothing they promised about the AI happened. Instead the story turned out good and became GOTY.
  • james-myhre - April 2, 2014 4:35 p.m.

I think mass effect 3's a.i. was pretty impressive i think they were better then fears but i still think fears a.i. is great.
  • Brett35 - April 2, 2014 3:31 p.m.

I bought the game all for the fish A.I. but seriously, I did enjoy the game. But those fish, now that was something special.
  • Michformer - April 2, 2014 3:24 p.m.

Even 8-9 years after its release, F.E.A.R. still has the best enemy AI in the business. And that's saying something considering that a lot happened since that game's release. F.E.A.R. for life!